Wednesday, March 3, 2010

when you weren't there and it's just not the same anymore

3rd March 2010
Wednesday
Guess what?
I woke up 6am in the morning today just so I could attend Cochrane's Sport's Day '10
I'm not crazy though, am I?
I was just being supportive!
Hmm, supportive in the sense that I wanted to go there and show my support mentality-wise to Owl Scout Troop!
Love them lots!
<3
=)
I had a hella fun meeting back my old friends
And especially Denesh!
I miss talking to him so much!
He's started college at Nirvana College and today me, him and Wai Seng talked about his course
So his foundation only requires 6 months and then since he's gonna pursue medic, then he might be going to Russia to study for 6 years after this foundation
Man, that's so fast!
I can't believe everything's happening so fast!
I truly miss the old times we had during high school
=(
(From left, me, Wai Seng, Phak Onn and Kenneth)
Courtesy of dunno who that helped us took this picture
Love it lots!
<3
(First row from left, Chee Hoe, Denesh *best friend*, Kai Jun, Xin Zhong. second row from left, Niva *Mohan's girlfriend and we just met today*, Mohan, me, Wai Seng, Phak Onn, Kenneth, Kah Keat)
***
And Denesh drove me to Pav after that as well
Thanks mate!
=)
I showed him the routes around Pav but he took the left lane the one in front of Sg Wang
You know, there's 2 lanes right?
And I told him to take the right one
But I myself also missed it and only realised that after he took that lane
LOL
Never mind
And we had a detour or some kind
Haha
Went straight and if not mistaken, that should be Raja Chulan already
And then made a U-turn and came back
Sense of direction?
Haha
You're still good mate!
Feel good about it!
=)
Safe driver
Haha
***
Okay, so I was at Pav at about 10 something, almost 11am
Just as I came outta the washroom, I saw Azrul!
Yo bengong!
*wink*
And chatted all the way back to PCS
Chatted with Fong as well and then visited Amir, Ice and Si Wei
=)
I watched 2 movies today
One was Valentine's Day and the other was Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
Okay, let's do some personal review about Valentine's Day first
***
Director: Garry Marshall
Cast: Julia Roberts, Ashton Kutcher, Jennifer Garner, Jessica Biel, Bradley Cooper, Anne Hathaway, Topher Grace, Jessica Alba, Emma Roberts, Jamie Foxx, Patrick Dempsey, Eric Dane, Queen Latifah.
Synopsis: Intertwining couples and singles in Los Angeles break-up and make-up based on the pressures and expectations of Valentine's Day.
***
So that's about the movie
I kinda like the movie actually, except for the parts on Taylor Swift and Taylor Lautner
Okay, firstly, talking about these 2 Taylors
Mind you, I'm not against Taylor Lautner just because he starred in New Moon and I myself am a fan of Taylor Swift
But I guess Taylor Swift's acting wasn't that good though
I'm sorry to say
And also, their parts don't seem to fit into any of the big picture
LOL
And again, I'm sorry to say that
Okay, this way, it's mostly about adults with carrers, whether steady or not, and then suddenly a high school couple came in
I dunno, maybe it was meant to be that way but to me, it was kinda, weird?
Not fitting?
Outta the picture?
LOL
No offence
And I think I like Anne Hathaway's part
She looks so sexy and cool playing her part
*wink*
Especially on the bed part
LOL
Haha
And also on Jennifer Garner and Ashton Kutcher's part
Best friends turning into lovers in the lasdt minutes to the end of Valentin'e Day itself
Not the movie I'm saying
Duh?!
For Ashton Kutcher and Jessica Alba's part where Jessica Alba told him she was not ready for any commitment yet and was gonna leave him, it was really sad and I got myself so emotional
='(
And for Queen Latifah and Jamie Foxx's part, they were nothing but hilarious!
Down right funny!
I especially like that part when Jamie Foxx was complaining that he has been assigned to do reports about Valentine's Day and his superior was like, "I need happy, I need romance, I need love."
Jamie Foxx, "You need Jesus."
Gosh, I love that line!!!
Haha
No offence, really
=)
And also that part where Jennifer Garner took revenge on that guy, which I actually dunno his real name
LOL
The guy that had a wife but was also having an affair with Jennifer Garner at the same time and Ashton Kutcher knew about it and told Jennifer Garner
That guy and his wife were at a restaurant and then Jennifer Garner acted like the waitress and purposely kenakan that guy with the lying pig dish or something
Gosh, she was damn cool!
*wink*
And also!
That guy!
Okay, I dunno his name
The one planning to have sex with that girl, the babysitter
And then he was at the girl's home, waiting for her to come back
But guess who came back instead?
The girl's mum!
LOL
And she saw him in her daughter's bedroom and was shocked!
Wanna know why?
Check this out
Mum : What are you doing here?
Boyfriend : Uh, uh, practising! (he was playing guitar)
Mum : Naked?
Boyfriend : Uh, yeah! I was just trying to do an experiment
LOL
That scene was down right funny too!
Love it
=)
Ashton Kutcher and Jennifer Garner kissing scene at the bridge close to midnight
"Uh, that wasn't good."
"Yeah, awkward."
"It'll need some practice."
"Yeah, maybe we should practice more."
More kissing!
*wink*
Oh! Oh!
And also that part on Emma Roberts and that gay guy
Yeah, that guy's gay-ing with that football guy
LOL
So, back to Emma Roberts
They were in the plane
And Emma Roberts was like, "That stewardess seems to have an interest in you."
"Oh, no no no no."
"She's been looking at every 5 seconds."
"Nah, she's just being nice to everyone, that's her job."
"Wanna bet? A bag of Pretzels."
And Emma Roberts started couting, "5, 4, 3, 2, 1"
The stewardness turns around
"5, 4, 3...oh, she turns at 3 already!"
The stewardness quickly came over to the guy and asked, "Do you need anything, sir?"
"Yeah, a bag of pretzels!" Emma Roberts said
The gay guy laughed and added, "2 bags actually."
Nice one
=)
And also, that little boy
Aww, he's so cute!
He made an order to deliver flowers to a girl at his school
And Ashton Kutcher was like, "And he short-paid me! He gave me 15 dollars for a 55 dollar flower!"
Haha
Love that
Oh! And one of the scene, just a small interception, where a boy toddler kissed a girl toddler!
They were sooooo cuteeee!
OMG
Love them!
=)
Hmm, anyone I missed out?
Well maybe some
Oh!
That part of the 2 old folks
That guy is really familiar but I dunno his name
I've seen him in some other movies as well
Somebody tell me his name please!
*wink*
That part when he and his wife went running into each other's embrace right in front of the huge screen during the night show at the cemetery
And they kissed
LOL
That wife of his seemed like one desperate kisser!
Haha
So, yeah, that was about the movie
Honestly, almost throughout the whole movie, I've been kinda emotional
Yeah, I'm really emotional right now
I just can't stop it okay?
It's not like I can control it or something
It just, came flooding back into my mind
And with those scenes and situations that were somehow almost similar to what I am now undergoing, I just can't contain myself any longer
Yeah, I admit, I broke down
I almost wanted to leave the cinema man!
='(
How could I have ever thought of that
I'd never done that before
Hmm
Gosh, I am emotional right now
I was trying so hard to hold back the tears
Hard it was, really
I was in between my friend and another couple
Damn, screw it man!
I was surrounded with couples everywhere I went!
Give me a break man!
Urgh
=(
Forget it
Not gonna talk about it here
Anyway
The next movie was Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief
That was one heck of a movie I tell ya!
Really!
***
Director: Chris Columbus
Cast: Logan Lerman, Brandon T. Jackson, Alexandra Daddario, Sean Bean, Pierce Brosnan, Steve Coogan, Rosario Dawson, Catherine Keener, Kevin McKidd, Joe Pantoliano, Uma Thurman, Ray Winstone.
Synopsis: Based on the first of a series of best selling novels, PERCY JACKSON & THE LIGHTNING THIEF is set in a modern world where the twelve gods of Mount Olympus (perched 600 stories above the planet on New York's landmark Empire State Building) are alive and are creating a new race of young mythological heroes who are demigods -- half mortal, half god. Percy, the teenage son of Poseidon, is suspected by Zeus of stealing his lightning bolt, the universe's most powerful weapon. To prove his innocence and avoid a devastating war among the gods, Percy embarks on a transcontinental odyssey to find the real thief. Along his journey, he confronts fierce enemies determined to stop him, and attempts to save his mother from the deadly clutches of another Greek god, Hades.
***
Read that, I don't wanna talk about the synopsis again
Haha
Spare me mate!
=)
You bet it was a good movie
Adventures, yes
Romance, yes (though just slightly, maybe between Percy and Annabeth)
Comedy, full of it, especially on uh, what was his name? Grador? Dravor? Okay, forget it, I just forgotten
Man, I really remembered his name just now okay?
I was even thinking of blogging about it when I was showering!
Haha
I really like that guy
That Dravor something guy
He's really funny!
Love him
And the adventures were really awesome!
I would never have thought of rowing a boat in midair into the underworld
And I guess this is really my first time watching a movie that gives audience an idea of how the underworld looked like to them
Well, maybe it is different to everyone
Good one!
And also the Greek Gods that were so much more massive than mortal beings
Really really huge!
And also, besides that Dravor character I said earlier, I think I also like Luke
Okay, yeah, he's the bad guy, he's the real lightning thief
But he looks so handsome
Haha
Okay, his looks were charming
Alluring maybe?
Slightly?
LOL
His real name, Jake Abel
Nice name
*wink*

***

***

The cast
From left, Luke, Dravor guy, Percy, Annabeth
I personally recommend these 2 movies
Really really awesome!
=)
Chris Columbus
Hmm, did he direct Harry Potter as well?
Cause I think he did
=)
***
Oh, and I met Fathul when i was passing by Baskin Robbins
Uhh, yeah, him
The second him?
LOL
It's so over okay?
Duh?
I said hi, he said hi, I smiled, he smiled and I walked off
LOL
No big deal okay?
=)
***
Yeah, I was kinda emotional after Valentine's Day
Cause it just seems similar to my own situation
Hmm
='(
And questions were playing over and over again in my mind
Why can't you understand how I feel?
Why can't you compromise?
Why can't you tolerate just that little bit?
Why am I always at fault?
Why am I always the one to be hurt?
***
I'm not ready yet
You still appear in my mind
Dreams
And everything eventually links back to you
Oh gosh
Do I sound pathetic to you?
I guess it does
Cause it does to my too
Hmm
It's not the same without you
Cinemas just make me emotional now
***
Till then!
=)
xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment