Sunday, March 28, 2010

unprotected


27th March 2010
Saturday

I was feeling so sick in the morning that I almost thought of not going to work when I was waiting for the train. It got worse when I knew that I was kinda late though. But thank God I wasn't. But then, I don't wanna feel like I'm such an irresponsible person, you know. I don't wanna repeat my past mistakes because it totally sucks. So, what the hell, I convinced myself to work today. And yeah, today was the second last day I'm working at Padini. Can barely believe it huh? Yeah, I can't too myself. I never thought I would quit this job so soon. Hmm, sometimes things just work out differently than how you want them too. Like what people say, man proposes, God disposes. Can't believe it more.

I told Fong. And I am seriously sorry and feel really awful that I'm resigning when they'll be lack of manpower for the following month. Gosh, I'm sorry man. I really don't mean to do so. But yeah, I admit I'm kinda tired already. Exhausted is more like it though. I'm sorry.

Tomorrow will be my last day.

***

And yeah, I've been down with this effing annoying flu for the whole day. Another suck-y working mood.

***

Talking about Earth Hour. Man, I was so freaking excited about the whole Earth Hour thing you know. Uhh, yeah, for no reason actually. Gosh, it's just fun being at a place where they actually take part in this global event. Last year (if not mistaken), I went to Pav with my mum and bro just for the Earth Hour. Well, we did not go in. We were just outside the entrance. And heck, we waited from 8.30pm till 8.45pm and the lights were still not off! Gosh! What a waste.

But this time, being a staff of one of the retail stores in Pav and feeling a part of Pav itself, that feeling of knowing that you will get to witness the even taking place was just awesome! Uhh, well, maybe just for myself though. I dunno about others because besides Fong, none other seemed to be as enthusiastic and excited about the event as I did. LOL. Was I wholly insane or what? :D

Quoted from Zafrul, to be creative we have to be gila sometimes.
Nice one. =)

And yeah, Pav was kinda involved this time. They turned off some levels' lights but not all. I purposely went to the toilet just to see whether Pav turned off the lights or not. LOL. People might say I'm 'mou liew' but heck, that's pure fun man! :D
I saw levels 5 and 6 were a lot dimmer. Quicksilver turned off all their lights but they have this luminous bluish flare at the ceiling. It was beautiful!

And then Padini itself also turned off some lights, which was not what Jacob told us would happen because he said that only the lights on the front display windows will be swtiched off. But heck, I guess he too was in the mood of supporting Earth Hour. Haha. Nice.

***

Right, my house is now undergoing a water disruption which to me, is a really huge disruption! Gosh, how was I supposed to mandi? =/
Man, I could not stand not taking shower after a long day outside. And yeah, I took my shower using icy cold water. And when I was done, I could feel myself freezing and teeth clattering. I am so not exaggerating man. Well, maybe it was due to the increase in my adrenaline which caused to my muscles to undergo contraction longer and more which eventually led to this shivering. CRAP! *wink*

Gosh, guess what was my dinner tonight? Okay, since there's this water disruption, my mum bought me dinner instead, saying that it won't be so troublesome later on that I've to wash the plates and stuff. Uhh, right, but I've also gotta wash the plates after I've finished the food you bought for me right? LOL.
(the dishes are pilled up in the sink though)
Man, my mum said she'll just buy me any soupy noodles but I did not expect her to buy me herbal soup. LOL!!! Gosh, I never fancy all these stuff man. Like, those 'kei zi' and stuff. I ate that before and I remembered I didn't like it. :D
But, what the hell, she bought it, I'm sick, I drank the soup. Hmm, maybe it wasn't that bad though.

Thanks.

***

I've got no idea how to write a resignation letter and a resume. Will find out after tomorrow. And I need an office job FAST. Gosh!


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment