Saturday, March 6, 2010

i am (not) okay

6th March 2010
Saturday
After a week of home-bound (not really), I finally went to work today
Okay, the thing was, I was late
Urgh, screw it man!
Yeah right, I left home at 9am and I guess that was the main mistake!
Fine, I'll leave earlier next time for morning shift
Urgh, and that means I gotta wake up earlier!!!
=(
Talking about having sufficient sleep
Yeah right
So there's another new staff working at PA
Nice one
His name is Bryce
A friend of Jason as well
Gosh, I really have not been feeling very well since I woke up this morning
And it got WORSE when I was at work
I dunno what was wrong with me
I felt somewhat nauseous
And it felt like there's a blockage in my chest or something
Not only that, my eyes were hurting me whole day also
And a slight headache
Dammit man!
I even thought of going to see the doctor during my break if there's a clinic inside Pav or else after work
I consider this severe because I would never even think of going to see a doctor even if I'm sick
Yeah, so if this time I even thought of going to the doctor that means I was really ill
And I really was
=(
And I guess I have to go for an eyesight checkup
My eyes are really hurting me
Really pain right now man
Urgh
Or maybe I have to start wearing glasses again
Hmm
Gosh, you know that stairway that leads from the LRT station to Permaisuri shoplots?
It was so dark man!
Seriously
I almost dare not walk up there
And all the crickets' noises
OMG
Not a really good day I guess
I am so not feeling well
=(
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment