Sunday, March 14, 2010

you'll know it's the aftermath of camp when this happens :D

14th March 2010
Sunday
Gosh, I just woke up man! I slept at about 10+ I think and till 6 something in the evening. And the thing is, I didn't even realise I've fallen asleep just now. LOL. Talking of sleep, only I remembered that I just lied on my bed and when I woke up later, it was already 2.30pm. And then the second time I woke up, it was when my mum came in to take a nap. I remembered I even managed a muffled, "Mum." before dozing off to sleep again. *wink*
And now is the third time I woke up. And that was just 15 minutes ago. And now I feel like going back to sleep. Gosh, how am I gonna sleep tonight??? Urgh, screw me. Whatever, camp is such okay? Well, I still love it though. It reminds me of our LTC camp when i was in Form 4. I came home, bathed, packed all my stuff and even gotta wash the filthy clothes before I could finally sleep. And that was in the evening around 4 or 5pm. And guess what? When I woke up, it was 9am the next morning. How cool was that! Not even any food entering the stomach. Gosh, not even time for food man. Exhausttion always comes first before hunger right?
It's right! Cause I've always experienced that and I am currently experiencing that! Haha
Yeah yeah yeah, since last night's mamak roti telur till now, I have not eaten anything yet. When I was asleep, I don't feel hungry. But when I'm awake now, I am feeling hungry. *compensation for skipping meals the whole day. Gosh!*
Imma gonna take my shower now. And I thought I took my shower before I slept! I didn't even sweat man. And I still feel so clean. Haha. Whatever, Imma still gonna take my shower.
Right, my mum's out. And I didn't even see her today. LOL. Fine, Imma have my dinner alone. Gosh. Needing a break right now. Anyone can spare me some kitkat? *wink*
OFF TO SHOWER!
Gosh, did I mention that I've not taken my bath last night? Haha. Come on man, I went back to school straight after my work la. How was I supposed to mandi? Takkan want me to mandi in school or Joey's house right? LOL. Maaf Joey. :D
Love camp? Yeah, a lot. Especially the aftermath. Haha.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment