Tuesday, March 9, 2010

"Study.", "Facebook.", "Study.", "Just a sec.", "STUDY!!!", "OKIE!" *wink*

9th March 2010
Tuesday
So!
I've been facing this Undang book for almost the whole day
Since after my breakfast and I'm still not done with it
Gosh
Umm, well, there were some distractions though
*wink*
But not that much okay?
Just, you know, a few phone calls from Michelle Tan Li Ping for I really can't stop her from missing me that much
Haha
And uh, well, Facebook
I mean, my computer is on for almost the whole day now that I'm always home
And, you know, just occasionally I'll divert my attention to Facebook from my long hours of undang study
Gosh
Give me a break man

But I really did study those undang stuff okay???
=)
And I've started answering those questions
And up till now, I've answered 91 questions and already I've got 10 wrong!
Dammit!
Screw me man!
Urgh
***
Facebook is a means of de-stressing
According to that bengong punye Andy Chong, there's no such word as de-stressing
Duh?!
Bengong!!!
Haha
=)
***
I can't continue with the questions now
My mum's sleeping on my bed
Because I wanna study on my bed!
That's why!
*wink*
So, later
I'll study later on
Really
Promise
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment