Monday, March 8, 2010

it remains a maze

8th March 2010
Monday
This was it
5
The number 5 is so significant today
Geez, why was that so?
Cause this was the day where I had to sit for 5 hours for the undang ceramah!
Gosh!
But whatever
That uncle was really nice
Well, he seems nice and really friendly and I hope I won't get scolded when he teaches me to drive next time
*fingers crossed*
And when I got into the car when he picked me up, guess who else was in there?
Okay, that was weird!
Kah keat was there too?
LOL
Okay, I totally didn't expect that man
Umm, the 5 hour-talk was okay I guess?
The first guy who came in and did the talking was kinda cool
I mean, he expected us to expect this to be boring and from what I could conclude that he really was some pro and that talk turned out to be quite enjoyable though
I mean, it's not all about undang he talked about
He showed us video clips which some - mostly- are really hilarious
And also he's a funny guy
He cracked jokes, though some of them I could get it
Haha
I tried to though
LOL
Just didn't wanna make him think that he's cracking a lame joke
*wink*
So we were there in the classroom for 5 hours
Starting from 12pm till 5.40pm
Why the 40 minutes?
Because that first guy gave us a break at 2.45pm and told us to be back at 4pm
But we were back inside even before 4pm
And another guy took over the talk
I expected him to be that type of teacher who just talks and talks about undang and that's all he talks about
LOL
But no
He showed us video clips as well
And on the oh-so-amazing skyscrappers in Dubai
And Dubailand with their high-rise buildings and their amusement city which will take over the now most visited amusement park in the world which is Walt Disneyland at Columbia - was it?
And also the largest artificial island on earth, shaped into a palm tree
And Sports City
And that indoor ski which will also be the largest in the world
Okay, enough of that
But, he's still okay though
He talks really fast and sometimes I just lost track of what he was saying
Especially those akta and road safety and what the hell more
Gosh
Give me a break man
My mind was really drifting further apart during that session man
And it's really hurting to know that I knew what has caused my distraction
=(
It ended at 5.40+
Gosh, I didn't know what time it was already
But then, that Uncle fetched us back again
But this time, he wasn't the one driving
It was another girl
I guess she was taking lessons from him too
One of her lessons
So from what uncle told us, she was gonna be leaving for NS second batch soon
So said it all
She's a SPM leaver
Same as me!
Wee!
=)
And uncle directed her to another way from where we came from
Not back to Cuepacs that way
We were far deeper into Ulu Langat I guess
Seeeing the signboard reminded me of the time we went to Sungai Gabai
That was total fun man!
That waterfall!
Together with my bro, mum, both my cousin bros
It's been quite some time since I last seen them
Hmm, let's have a gathering?
No?
Haha
Gosh, can you believe that on that day itself when we went to Sungai Gabai when the 2006 tsunami occured?
You know, the one that affected Acheh so badly it totally wiped out that whole city man
Yeah, it was on that same day
We didn't know okay?
Haha
And then when we went back to my cousins' house, their father - my uncle - told us that a tsunami just striked
Luckily that waterfall wasn't affected though
Thank God
And also Sungai Congkak
Oh, reminds me of the elder cousin bro of my two cousin bros I just mentioned above
He was giving directions to us to Sungai Congkak because he has been there during one of his scout expeditions
But we still couldn't find the location even after we've been to the end of a river
And when we asked him if there's any landmark nearby that could help
He told us, "There's a bus stop nearby."
Gosh!
Almost everywhere has a bus stop!!!
Haha
Love them lots!
=)
Okay, why am I talking about waterfalls?
Gosh
Bring me back
=)
I'm back now
Okay
Duh?
Haha
So, uhh, where was I?
*scrolling upwards*
Okay, got it!
So that way the uncle directed her was a really long-winded one
LOL
As in, really continuous and LONG!
And it just looked like we were going into the woods or something
And the road was lined with forests
I love that road
And since it just finished raining at that moment, the atmosphere felt like in Genting
No wonder they call it mini Genting
I love it so much
Okay, I am so gonna make a trip there after I've learned how to drive
*wink*
A promise to myself
Haha
Uhh, I'll do the study for undang tomorrow
Really
If any of you see me online tomorrow, remind me to read those undang stuff!
*wink*
***
Why were you there?
Was I seeing things?
It can't be
He was there too
Was it coincidence?
Was my mind playing tricks?
Is my eyesight worsening?
Was it the glare of sunlight?
***
Why were you there?
Why did that still gives me chills?
Why did it still made my heart beats faster?
Why did it make me feel so uneasy?
Gosh
Urgh
***
Uncle says the total sum for having a driving licence will be approximately 1000+
Hmm, right
That wasn't what I was told
Never mind
I'll just have to pay it though
Sorry, my poor salary
No shopping for now please
I can bear that
But please, don't say no movies for me!
Haha
I need those!
*wink*
***
PS. Wonders always go unanswered. Today was one of them. You were one of them. You ARE one of them to me.
***
PPS. Surfine
***
xoxo






No comments:

Post a Comment