Friday, March 12, 2010

the other side

12th March 2010
Friday
Gosh, sometimes I just wonder why must people have to tell the whole world about other people's achievements?
GOSH!!!
I mean, come on man, do you even know if that person really want so many people to know about their achievements?
Because I don't!
I mean, yeah well, it's okay to tell family members and friends but telling some people that I don't even know of?
Come on la, give me a break man
Urgh
Must you announce to the whole world about something which is not even yours?
Not to be rude or disrespectful but still, I have to have the need to be respected as well!
How would you feel if I announce to the whole world about your secrets?
Gosh, I know this is incomparable to secrets but that feeling is just the same okay?
Urgh
Screw it
***
Anyway
Yesterday we went into Padini as well
And the first person to ask about my results was Min Xian
She has just finished A-levels at Tarc
So I treat her as my senior
Really
Although we started work on the same day
I told her and she was happy for me
And then Heng asked me
And then Azrul pulak asked me how many subjects I fail
Gosh, bengong ah you!
Haha
And on top of it all, I was honestly quite surprised and touched by the reactions from PDI crew
Haha
The thing is, I walked past PDI counter
And Mira saw me and said, "Sini, sini." *hand gestures*
I went inside and she asked me how many As I got
And woah, when I told her, she was like, "Ye ke?"
She was so happy for me
And then Eyka and Momo also
They were delighted
I really could not imagine and would not even expect such reactions from them
I was seriously touched
They all even shook hands with me so many times
Haha
Gosh, I love them
*wink*
And then Dean was the most wrong channel
Haha
Cause you know what he asked me?
He asked, "Sudah ambik licence ka?"
Then Mira turned around and said to him, "Eh, skrang results la."
Haha
Funny!
Thank you all so so so much
I really never expected that from you all
You guys rock!
Love you lots!
=)
Thank God for their presence in my live
=)
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment