Wednesday, March 31, 2010

luck has not found its way to me, yet


31st March 2010
Wednesday

I went for 2 interviews today, and yeah, they want permanent staff. Well, it's okay. The first one I went to was a communications company. Okay, to be honest, I couldn't find their office at first you know. Gosh, they were so hidden! It's at the corner beside a backlane man! Imagine that. Gosh. But when I saw the company's name and the wordings below it were advertising, tv, media etc etc, I was sorta more interested though. I mean, right, I'm gonna do communications and this is a company dealing with communications. How nice. :D

I missed one interview which was supposed to be in Cheras. Yeah, I couldn't make it though. Whatever. I went for the one at Raja Chulan though. And I had another hard time locating this building. Well, apparently, the building was just like any other tall and significant from afar, but the problem with it is that, the name of the building was so tiny that I doubt anyone can see it. Geez, it was SMALL! Also, the name was not written at the top of the building or at the front like most well-known buildings do. But instead, the name was at the top right at the main entrance. Gosh! Urgh, I've no words for that.

What's more, it was raining at that time. Geez, what is so wrong with me going out job-hunting? LOL. The weather is so against me. *wink* Okay, yeah, I admit I like it when it rains, but not when I'm doing something real important la wey. Kacau tau? :P

Another theory has been proven today. Always bring a book along with you wherever you go. How so? Man, I spent 2 hours sitting inside McD freezing till I could have lost my senses. LOL. I wanted to bring my book along but what the hell, I thought it would be heavier and hence, I left it at home. I feel so indignant, I was freezing and yet Marc's book was relishing the warmth on my computer desk. Yeah, due to the fact that it was Marc's book, I am now more prejudiced of it! :P
Should have brought it along to freeze with me. Haha.

And worse, my pen just ran outta ink when I was so indulged writing nonsense in my notebook. Oh, I forgot, the theory that I mentioned just now only applies to informative and story books and not empty notebooks! LOL. Anyway, as I was saying, I was writing crap (at least I was doing something!) and then the ink just finished in mid-sentence. CRAP!
Talking about the crap I wrote, I realised I've got 28 books in my to-read book list. :D
And not even one of them have I started with. Haha. Chill la. I'll definitely start my very own book collection. Sounds nice. =)

That was not the worst of all. The worst part for this day is happening right now, this second, this moment.
I can't take my shower. =(
Geez, it's not that I don't wanna shower okay? The water tank's pipe or something broke and then there was this major water disruption for the past few days and now I can't even take my precious little shower. Gosh, all I ask for is just a water supply for 15 minutes. Is that so dificult to fulfill??? Urgh, I feel so sticky right now. =/
I'm gonna wait till 10/11pm to shower. How suck-y that is.

I do appreciate water you know?


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment