Tuesday, March 9, 2010

IMY. A lot.

9th March 2010
Tuesday
***
***
IMY. A Lot.
***

***
"Fell in love when I saw you standing there..."
You were standing there
And you made my heart dropped
And all I wanted was to have you back again
I was given no chance though
"But can you feel the magic in the air? It must have been the way you kissed me..."
***
***
"I see your face in my mind as I drive away, cause none of us thought it was gonna end that way..."
I never thought so
"But it's killin' me to see you go after all this time..."
And so I'm wounded all over again
I'm crushed, black and blue
Where I could be the sickness and you be my cure
"And we know it's never simple never easy, never a clean break, no one here to save me..."
***

***
"If you love someone, you love them for everything, not just the things you like about them."
- Valentine's Day
***
I'll never be the same
***
PS. IMY. A lot.
xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment