Thursday, March 25, 2010

i plan, but they always never work out, dude

25th March 2010
Thursday


Yes, I've been roaming the streets of KL again. This time, under the scorching incredibly hot sun. It was as though the sun has never shone in a decade before and today, it's just the day for it to release its glimmer. Gosh, more than a glimmer man! It was HOT!
I used to wonder what would happen to us if we float near to the sun and then fall into the core of the sun, you know. Okay, I don't think I wanna know about it anymore now. :D
Man, it's been seriously hot these past few days! What is with the weather man? Seriously people, 2012 might be real. Well, at least the weather is showing already.
How ironic. Foreigners love the weather in Malaysia but we would give anything to have a winter season here.
I totally agree with that man! Back-ups, anyone? :D

So, yeah, I was under the sun. Again.
Gosh, I was rushing outta the house okay? My grandparents were going out and I didn't even know. I mean, I heard the sound, as in, my grandpa's belt sound? LOL. Whatever. And I didn't ask them, assuming that they weren't going out yet. So I was like, rushing outta the house and didn't even take an umbrella. Urgh. Served me right ain't it?
Whatever. I don't make plans.
Well, I do actually. But they just don't work out. =)

So met up with Jason at 12pm at McD. As in, the Bukit Bintang McD. I feel like I'm such a nice person. Haha! I teman him makan lunch wey! :D
Okay, boasting is not good. Well, I'm not though. I'm just sharing. Well, I still got a treat by accompanying people for lunch though. Sounds terrific huh? It was! :D
And you know what? I dunno whether he did it on purpose or what. The seat he chose and where he was seating faced exactly the plasma TV. And I didn't even realise that until later on when we were talking and I was replying him, and he pulak looking past me. I turned around and there it was, the plasma TV.
Well, it's not the plasma TV that interested me though. It was ESPN dude! It was a review of all the goals for the past week's matches man!
Gosh, I was like, "Eh, you purposely choose this place cause you can see la?"
"You come over here and sit lo."
Right, and after that, there was a review of Man U vs Liverpool's match as well. Urgh.
Never mind, seeing Torres makes me happy too. :D
Wee~~~
Gosh, I love Torres! =)

And you know what this spoiler said? "The credit goes to the passer, not Torres."
Excuse me?
If he didn't shoot head-on also there won't be a goal for Liverpool what! :D
Cause I dunno which player already - maybe Kuyt - kicked the ball to the penalty box and then Torres head-in.
So, yeah yeah yeah, passer gets the credits. Whatever. :D

I thought of going for a movie later on. But when I checked at the cinema, the next screening for Alice In Wonderland 3D is at 5.30pm!
I was like, what the hell man! I wanted to watch it so badly and now, it's not available.
Get this, when I'm unavailable, the movie's available, when I'm available, the movie is unavailable. Screw it! *wink*
That's the consequence of not planning.
But, what the hell, this is spontaniety man. And I love being spontaneous. Duh, that's life. :D

"You didn't check the time when you left the house just now?"
"No."
*talking about the screening time*

And since 2D is at 2+ and also other movies are not that appealing, so ended up not watching movie. Urgh. How I wanted to watch man. But never mind. More fun awaits me. =)

So I was on my own then, roaming Pav pulak. =)
And I got 2 movies for my bros. Hopefully they will like them man. *wink*

And around 1+, I was off.
Off, as in, leaving Pav and adjourning to somewhere else. Come on, you can't expect me to walk the whole Pav again man! I've been walking the whole Pav for every of my working day!
So I board the monorail, dropped off at Chow Kit (I wasn't up to no good okay?) and back to roaming the streets of KL again. Just that, this time is the streets of Chow Kit. Gosh! I totally can't believe that myself man!
Yeah, I googled before I left home and PWTC seems like in between of both Titiwangsa and Chow Kit station. But then, Titiwangsa seemed kinda further. So be it Chow Kit then. Uhh, yeah, there was some slight problem though. I know how to take monorail, I know that I should get down at Chow Kit station but what I didn't know is that, the direction to PWTC from Chow Kit station. LOL. Seriously man! I was like, so effing blur as to where I was supposed to go next. And realising Chow Kit is infamous for you-know-what, I felt more lost. Haha! But what the hell. No worries at all. God is with me. =)
And no, I didn't find my way to any of the brothels there, mind you. Thank God for that. *wink*
So all I need to look out for is Legend Hotel. Yeah, thank God Legend Hotel is as smart as other hotels to put its name at the top of the building. Thank God for that man. Cause when I was nearing the station, I kept trying to spot Legend Hotel but I don't see it. And that was why I felt so damn lost when I just got out from the station.

And I kinda started praying for me to spot Legend Hotel. Haha. And thank God, I found it.
So there you go. One of the amateur traveller's tip. *wink*
Spot the tallest yet nearest building to your destination and you've won half the battle. :D
(macam betul je. haha)

Gosh, that heat was unbearable man! How unlucky of me to wear slippers and my skin was exposed to the sunlight. =/
I'm gonna get sunburn man! Urgh! I'm gonna be tanned again. Shit man!

First floor, was so not a good impression for  what a book fair should look like. Seriously man. There were all kinds of events and games and I dunno what else but one thing was for sure, it was one helluva commotion man! Urgh. Honestly, it was more like a fun fair than a book fair man. Gosh!
And all the booths on the first floor were malay publications. And for one instant, I thought making this trip here was a waste. Then I looked again at the plan which showed the location of each booth. And thank God, I was looking at the last page and on that last page itself was the hall where all English publications were. Gosh, I was saved! *wink*

Upon reaching the next level, I felt tremendously better. My impression of this book fair changed. Well, that's what a book fair should look like okay? Quiet and everything in order. Not people running here and there, shouting high and low to attract people to visit their booths. Gosh, that is a fun fair! Not a book fair man. Spare that will you?

I was instantly glad I came today. Man, those books were awesome! You know what those books were? Most of them are references books that college/uni students use man. Thank God I came. :D
I saw books on psychology and communications and media and languages and all I was hoping is that I could buy them. :D
Seriously man! I would be more than excited to start reading on these books though I still have no idea how am I gonna read them. I mean, yeah, I know how to read a book. But the thing is, there's a way how you read it. As in, spot the important points and keywords and not just read every single page from cover to cover man. That is not college/uni studying. Well, at least that's what most people say though. Man, I can't wait to start my college life. And studying will be totally different. =)
God bless me.

Before going there, I thought I would have to waste my time away just like that. Cause it was still early when I left Pav and I thought I won't take up so much time at PWTC and I didn't wanna go home so early yet. But then, it turned out that I did not have enough time there. :D
Gosh, being flooded with books is a pleasure man. I can really lose track of time being near so many great books. =)
And I did though. :D

So I got 4 books. But none of them are for myself. Haha. Never mind. I might go again tomorrow. =)
So 1 book for my bro, which I myself quite like it as well. Not fiction but it's all on myths and stuff like that, you know. I don't reckon he'll like fiction though. Gosh, he wants to become a scientist man! Facts will suit him just right.
And 2 books on spirituality. Yeah, you got it right. 1 for my mum and the pther for Sis Yam, though I'm not so close with her. Dude, my mum's the one close with her la. Uhh, not right for me to talk about them here. Sorry. :D
Anyway, I got them 2 books. The one I bought for my mum was very cheap while the one I bought later on for her friend was kinda expensive, which actually makes me feel very guilty. You know, like, what if it hurts or offends my mum that I buy her a real cheap book while I buy an outsider a moe expensive one. Hmm, so I thought, just let her choose la. Whichever she wants. But she's already so close with her friend what, so maybe they could just share the books? =)
Ala, up to them je la.

And 1 book for a friend of mine. It's on football. Uhh, yeah, all football epic moments. LOL. Not really la. It's all football pictures. There was one book all on Arsenal. I thought of buying that. But that book is just full of records and stuff you know. I dunno if he'll like it or not. So I looked around and found this book. Well, I was still very much indecisive. I can't decide which to buy. Cause, basically, he's a true Arsenal fan (I think so) but that book is merely on Arsenal's records and not much on the non-records. LOL. And also I thought I could find a book merely on Henry or Zidane but there was none. Messi ada la. LOL.
So ended up buying this 1000 football pictures book. Nice one. I dunno how to pass it to him yet. Well, I'll figure a way out.

I didn't know why I bought it for him only. I mean, when I saw that Arsenal book, I just thought of buying for him. LOL. I meant nothing else dude! *wink* Well, maybe it was because it was on Arsenal. If it was on Liverpool I would surely buy for myself man! Haha.
Well, he's a real nice friend. Just that, sometimes he's a nuisance. *wink* And he still owes me Subway! Gosh!

Hmm, maybe I'll get more books tomorrow. Gosh, I ran outta money buying these books man! Seriously! I never thought I would use up all my money. Oh crap. Right, my weakness. Going to book fair has its downside on the purchaser. :D (that's me)
Gosh, I used up to 100 bucks already man just for today! Yeah, just on 4 books and 2 discs. Urgh, screw it. Haha. Whatever. Books are good. VCDs are good too. =)

***

I'd rather spend on others than spend on myself. I'd feel great! =)
So basically, there's just these 3 things I would spend on, music, movies and books. Hmm, well, music not that much though. I download all my songs from the net anyway. So, maybe clothes then. Yeah well, I still haven't go shopping for myself yet. LOL. But no shopping for this month. I spent so much already today! :D
Never mind, another week and then it's April already. And hopefully my scholarship will be approved by next week and then everything will be settled and then I can go shopping for myself with peace and joy. =)

***

Okay, I still haven't finish reading John Grisham's The Chamber. And I've gotta return this book next week,. Oh crap! I really gotta finish it by this week. Hmm, still got a few more chapters to go!!!

And also, both the books that Marc lent me, I've not even touched it yet. Gosh, so sorry dude. Gimme some time. I've been kinda busy lately. And trust me, I will finish reading them man. And be prepared, I'll ask for more! *wink*

Okay, Imma off to The Chmaber! Gosh, they're gonna gas Sam! (i'm talking bout the story. LOL)

Gossip Girl. 3 words, 8 letters, say it, and I'm yours. <3



*wrong channel* :D


xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment