Sunday, July 31, 2011

let us cloud this silence with love



Rupert: "I <3 Emma Watson"
Awhhh, that's so adorable!!! Don't you love them? Yes, I do, so very much! ;D

Last night, it felt weird, strange, a night I have not felt in such a long time. I turned off my laptop and only with the radio and lights on, I lied down on my bed, waiting, waiting. That was what I used to do. Waited and waited. Waiting for something, waiting for someone, waiting for a miracle. Then as I laid down and being almost consumed by my surroundings, it was as if it had sparked a thought in me, something like a memory. I was waiting for a text. And that is why last night, it was really a night that I have not felt so in a pretty long time. I guess I miss texting in the night with you.

I went on this last-minute outing today. To KLCC. I would rarely go to KLCC and what's more going there on my own. I've learnt to board buses to KLCC from that area where you live. That was what you taught me, what you did with me. Now that I have to do it myself, I totally have no clue. And man, I even had to waste 5 bucks just for that Touch n' Go card for just one ride! Okay, two rides, but I don't think I would need to use it so often anymore right? I just think that if they want to implement this method, they should also retain their previous cash payment which would definitely be more convenient to all. Just saying, but I mean it. ;P

I never expected such an emotional day. Never. I never thought it would turn out this way, you know. As soon as I stepped down from the bus and leaped my first step towards KLCC, it was as if the tap has been turned on and my eyes literally sting and burned from those resisted tears. I thought it would not last long but clearly I was wrong. Entering the building and walking through those threaded paths made it even worse. Just not better at all. I could easily relate everything, almost everything to what we once shared. It definitely was a difficult day. It really was. I wonder if you feel the same when you visit KLCC. Or any other place that contain so much of us in the past.

I'm glad I decided to go to KLCC today. I actually wanted to go to this Digital Expo in which today will be the very last day of it. And you know what, just when I decided I wasn't going to spend any money today, I just ousted that promise to myself. Great. But that spending was totally worth it. Totally I tell you.



Isn't it pretty??? I'm so loving my new mouse now! And for only 10 bucks! Totally worth it. Still, I couldn't get myself an external hard disk. 299 is still too much for me to pay. Maybe I'll just wait a little longer for the next Digital Expo and maybe by then, mum could sponsor me a little. A little as in, half of it, perhaps. ;P

Sometimes, I can really surprise myself with the super crazy ideas that I could come up with. And yes, by saying that, another new and quite painstaking idea just popped into my mind as I was wandering in its interiors. It was probably because I was at Kinokuniya at that time? Or not? Gee, I have such poor memory. ;P This idea, will stay with me for now. It'll be a secret until I have finally managed to make it. Hopefully, HOPEFULLY, I could really accomplish it by then and just continue to pray and hope for a miracle. =) 


I guess it did its magic today. Wherever I went, you were there. So is my heart.

"Now I'm standing alone in a crowded room and we're not speaking. And I'm dying to know is it killing you like it's killing me..."

"I'd tell you I miss you but I don't know how, I've never heard silence quite this loud..."

-Story of Us, Taylor Swift

I think if I'd be a guy, I would be so romantic! ;P


But I still wanna be a girl. HAHAHA

No comments:

Post a Comment