Thursday, July 21, 2011

strolling down the memory lane


Whaddaya know! Someone just came back from Russia! And I thought he said he wanted me to teach him the routes to Sunway and when I asked him about it, he asked me back why do I always want to go Sunway. LOL

But first thing's first, I finally registered for my degree at Taylor's and for now, everything is pretty much relieved. Thank God. Whatever happens in the future, I could not be sure for it. But I'm sure God will open doors for me and by then, we'll see how it goes. =)

So, Bukit Bintang!

And I thought he would offer to pick me up but no, I had to be the driver instead. ;P

Itinerary for the day:
1. Pick him up from Maluri station
2. Deciding where to go and who to decide (seriously??)
3. Finally deciding on a place to go
4. Drove to Bukit Bintang
5. Parked at Times Square
6. Deciding where to eat and what to eat
7. Walked over to Sg Wang and still didn't know what to eat
8. Walked over to Lot 10 and still couldn't decide what to eat
9. Came out of Lot 10 and finally made up our minds to eat A&W
10. Finished our meals and walked over to Pavilion 
11. Walked around Pavilion and bought some stuff from Times
12. Visited old colleagues at Padini
13. Left Pavilion and went to Sg Wang
14. Snowflake
15. Toured Sg Wang, scouting for my stuffed Bumblebee and couldn't find ONE!
16. Walked back to Times Square and wasting time in it
17. Found a resting spot and had our little tea break
18. Take pictures
19. Paid parking ticket
20. Embarked on a new trip towards Ampang
21. Dropped En Hau at a spot ALMOST opposite Ampang Waterfront
23. Drive home



Hey there! Looking good you mister future doctor! ;P


Oh yeah, spotted this uber cool Predator figurine at some random shop and I offered to take a picture of him with it. And then all of a sudden, everyone's coming to take pictures with it. 


Errr, I was actually attempting to appear as if the gun was pointed at me but then I realized I was smiling like I won't be killed given the situation that it's a predator. Okay, never mind.


Got a treat from En Hau. The Portugese egg tart was mine and the others were his. Man, I miss the taste of that egg tart. =)


Finally! Oh well, sorta blur-ish in this but I guess it still looks pretty awesome right? Especially with me in it? ;P


Notice that number 22 is missing. Cause it was supposed to be 'missing you as I drove passed Ampang and all the places that contain so much memories of us.'


Pretty fun day with you, En Hau! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment