Tuesday, July 12, 2011

what a girl like me does


I did something amazing this morning. Oh well, I suppose I do something amazing everyday but this was just awesome! ;P





Oh yeah, I called into RedFm and guess what? I got myself 4 passes to Harry Potter's final installment! Hyper much man! ;D Like, for almost the whole day. HAHAHA




Thank You RedFm! ;D


I was driving my dad to KL this afternoon. And that topic came on. Well, it just had to eventually. It's either sooner or later. It may not really happen. It may be just a thought. A pretty amazing one if it truly happens.


Studying overseas.


Of course, first of all I would have thought of the fees and living expenses and such things. And what about my scholarship? What about the decision I was so sure I was going to make? What about Taylor's? What would mum say? What would I say? What would I do? How am I going to voice out and make another difficult decision like I once made a year ago? Or, should I even turn it down? There's just so much speculations and doubts. And I don't even know what am I supposed to do now too. Given what we've been through and knowing so well of the condition we are in right now, honestly, studying overseas is the last thing I would have expected to happen. I guess it has just been a fantasy, a dream, all this while.






But surprisingly, that wasn't exactly what had occupied me almost the entire day. I have no idea why but it just did. Even when I was playing Tetris, I couldn't get that thought of my mind. Yeah, you. You were right there, all along. How could you not know? I'm a girl, of course it's natural for me to daydream and fantasize about stuff that I wish to happen but knowing too well that the chances of it happening are next to zero. But then again, it flashed through my mind. There was no way I could put up a 'Stop' sign to prevent it from going further. Oh yeah, it went really far-fetched. Wanna know a secret? Just between you and me.  I started wondering, will you miss me if I were to go overseas? Will you say you would without me asking? Will it be a surprise to you? Will you come to the airport just to bid me goodbye? Will there be a goodbye hug? Or a goodbye kiss? Will you say those words that I could only hope and wish to hear from you? Will you speak those three words to me, again? Will things change between us? Will there be, us? Will it?



That is only if it happens. If. But one thing I can be sure of, if you're going overseas or somewhere far, I guess I will be the one missing you the most. 


"I’m a girl. I overreact. I underestimate. I overestimate. I dream big. But when I say I love you, I’m not lying."

No comments:

Post a Comment