Sunday, July 17, 2011

the nerd you never knew



Sherlock Holmes.

Mum bought me this at Kinokuniya KLCC today. A whole rack of literature books and from all  that, I have to pick one. And I chose this. Why in the world did I even choose this? Um, maybe because I watched the movie before? But I guess it's gonna be a great read though. Oh well, since it's a literature work, I bet my mini dictionary will rarely be far from me when I read it. Oh yeah, time to start improving my English! ;)

And now, I guess I should have this life's-to-do list. One of them will be to have a collection of literature books. Wish me luck, because you know how such a to-do thing can go unheard of along the way. ;P

17th July 2011, bought Sherlock Holmes. I'll probably finish reading the Vampire Diaries first before I embark on this. Wish me well! =)

Perhaps, I shall start to make KLCC my frequent spot now. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment