Sunday, July 10, 2011

transformation style


9th July 2011

Let's not forget this day. The day where every Malaysian came together for one purpose. One mission. On this very historical date, it's surely going to carve a memory in our lives. Facebook and Twitter have been flooded with updates from this morning till night. The whole town has been deserted since morning but it wasn't long before the crowd gathered for this rally. Thousands, literally, thronged the streets that we walk almost always. Seeing pictures on the Internet is more than enough to realize how scary and serious it has become. I never thought it would turn out to be such a major political event but it truly was more than what we bargained for, I guess. People dare not even leave their homes. You know what it was like? I guess it's like a modern national curfew for us young people. Yeah, darurat. Does that word ring a bell in you? 

It was massive. No joke.

I wasn't exactly sure what it was all about actually. But I guess now I know. Maybe I'm standing at neutral ground. I don't know whether I support this rally or not. You can call me politically inactive, I suppose. Well, some things are better left unsaid, especially here. Ahem. 




Still, I hope this won't go any worse. Really.


PS. It's Transformers' soundtrack in that video right?! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment