Sunday, July 10, 2011

yeah, but it's my dream -peyton



I dreamt of you the other night. In a cinema, a special one. Unlike the ordinary ones we've been to. In my dream, things were different. I could still feel you next to me, with me, for me. And your beautiful smile and that made me smile too, effortlessly. In my dream, you were so close to me. In my dream, we still belong together. In my dream, nothing has changed. What we have was strong, and pure, and so innocent. What we have was joy, sheer joy. What we have, was just a dream. 

"Did you know that when someone appears in your dreams, it's because that person misses you. - Psychological fact."

You know, I really hope it's true.

I retweet quotes on Twitter, not because I have nothing to do, not because I can't handle my own emotions, not because I want the whole world to know. All I want is for you to notice and to know and to understand me right now. Or maybe that has become too much of a request for you. Sometimes I really wonder, do you ever think of me after all that has happened? Do you ever miss talking to me or even want to talk to me at all? I wish I knew, I wish your answer would be yes to all of them. But then again, what if the answer is a no? I guess that would hurt a lot more than I am right now. 

Sometimes, I forget that you have left. If only you feel the same too.

Sometimes it feels kinda relieved...


Until it reminds me of how far we have come and everything's just gone overnight. Until my heart aches because of the pain for longing for something that's gone. Until realization hits me that this love, is all that will keep me going.


#Heyimissyou

No comments:

Post a Comment