Friday, July 1, 2011

words are words, only when they mean something




"I would never leave when she needs me most"


"Every single promise I keep
Cuz what kind of guy would I be
If I was to leave when you need me most"






One Tree Hill gives me hope. Hope, that perhaps the guy will return to the girl. Hope, that they have made the right choice for each other. Hope, that even though things have been so difficult, they persisted and held on to each other. Hope, that deep within my heart, you would understand. Hope, that you stop resisting this fear and pain and walk this through with me. Hope, that maybe, I just wish you could turn around and realize it was a mistake. Hope, that with the love we have, you are willing to overcome this together. Hope, that we could be another version of One Tree Hill.

Yet, I guess I know too well that fairy tales remain fairy tales. But then again, One Tree Hill isn't a fairy tale. No, it's not. That's where my hope comes in.


I really dislike the word 'but' now.

Lucas: You're not a mess. You're just in love.
Haley: And I'm not sure if he is.

Brooke: Girls just want somebody to want them back.

Maybe it's true. Maybe she's right. Maybe we could be right. 


Day9.Theonlythingthatiamreallysureaboutisiloveyou.

No comments:

Post a Comment