Thursday, July 14, 2011

the day, when it all ends




Let's all remember this day. The day where it all comes to an end. The day when the truth will be revealed. The day where the battle between the good and evil comes to a final countdown. The day where people will see for themselves the stories told by JK Rowling. The day where people from all around the world are waiting for this. The day when Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 is released. The day I have been waiting for. The day that I watch Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows Part 2 for the first time. 

What a historical moment. *mimicking Hermione's "What an idiot." voice*

Yes, I really really really can't wait until the second day, or the third, or the fourth and definitely not till next Monday! Maybe because this is the FINAL installment and I so desperately WANT and NEED to watch it. Oh well, watching it alone isn't that bad after all. Besides, I'm sure most, if not all those in the cinema with me today are die hard Harry Potter fans and so yes, I was not alone and I won't be alone too. And practically, I was the last one to leave the hall even after it has ended. No, it hasn't actually. I wanted to sit till the very end and listen to the soundtracks and watch the "The End" thing if it has. But I guess I could already feel the workers' impatience for me and another guy who also waited until almost the end to leave. Perhaps I shall ignore that impatience and just sit there like a boss and watch till the screen turns pitch black before I find the willingness to step out from the hall. ;P

But then again, it still doesn't match up to the book. I have to admit that, there have been several scenes that were removed or deleted from the entire eight movies. But good thing this final installment has been divided into two parts. Or else, I bet you there'll be much more scenes go missing in the movie. So yes, I noticed some things aren't exactly as how the book has told. Sorry guys, not really spoilers okay? =) The thing is, I thought Harry was supposed to be naked in that sparkling white King's Cross scene but he wasn't, in the movie. ;P Uhh, not that I want to see him naked okay? But I guess it was okay after all. No, wait, not just okay. It was super duper amazing! Seriously, whoever wants to watch it, bring me along. Pretty pretty pleaseeeeee? ;D

2 1/2 hours are definitely NOT enough for me. It feels kinda sad knowing that it was finally coming to an end. It's really heart-breaking too during that Resurrection Stone scene when James said, "Until the very end" and Lily said, "Always". Oh by the way, why isn't there the opening title along with its super duper awesome theme song? =( I was like, waiting for it man! 

The part that I love most? Ron: She's my girlfriend! 

Awhhhhh, <3 I love Ron. I guess I love him more than Harry. HAHAHA
But yeah, tears really welled up seeing George *if not mistaken. Fred was the one who lost his ear right?* and Tonks and Lupin dead. Really, if you're such a die hard Harry Potter fan like me, this movie is so gonna make you emotional. I was happy and sad at the same time. Can HP mix my emotions any more than it has now? Oh yeah, bet you could. There was this feeling, like something heavy that you feel in your chest, especially towards the ending. And I was there, smiling so widely and having tears accumulating in my eyes. All by myself. Great, didn't I just mention HP could be such a troublemaker with my emotions? ;P And in the end, I just feel like give all the casts and crews a super massive ultra bear hug that they will always remember. Oh well, I guess that's what a HP fan like me does. 

I'm now literally the happiest child in the world right now. Yes, watching Harry Potter today is the wisest choice I have ever made, um, today. ;P You know what? If you have second thoughts of wanting to ask me out for this HP movie after knowing I've just watched it, please don't. Or else I'm so gonna Avada Kedavra you. Okay, just joking. No, seriously, please never hesitate to ask me to go for a HP movie. I'll never turn you down. ;D

You know what? I think I shall make a tribute to them now. For all the amazing memories they brought to me, and to us. Harry Potter is my life. So yes! And for this reason, I think I'm glad I'm a teenager in this 21st century.







 



*deep sigh* Look how they've grown up. Handsome young men and beautiful young ladies. =)



Severus Snape, with his slick black hair. That part I remember most! ;D


Have I mention I love Ron??? ;D


Anyone remember Olive Wood? Oh yeah, from the first installment, Sorcerer's Stone. He is GORGEOUS! Yeah, I basically had a crush on him, once. ;P


Ron and Hermione's kissing part. <3 Same goes to Harry and Ginny's where Fred came sneaking behind. Love them twins to bits! <3 



The Weasley twins are the best thing ever! <3


I'll miss you all. I really will. Gee, I'm starting to miss this amazing Harry Potter journey already. =')


Rupert: I’m going to be lost without it. It’s not something you can just kind of forget about, really, cause it’s been my childhood and for it to just come down to one little take, one little shot, it’s just - It’s going to take me a while to fully accept - I keep reminding myself that - cause I keep thinking that next year, we’ll be back, but we really aren’t. It really is the end and it’s sad. On the last day, it was quite emotional. 

See? See what Harry Potter does to you. Detrimental. Yeah, but I wouldn't exchange it for anything in this world. <3 =')

Thank you JK Rowling. 
Thank you Warner Brothers.
Thank you, David Yates.
Thank you, Daniel Radcliffe.
Thank you, Rupert Grint.
Thank you, Emma Watson.
Thank you, Bonnie Wright.
Thank you, Tom Felton.
Thank you, Helena Bonham Carter.
And most of all...
Thank you, Ralph Fiennes. ;D

THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU. With the utmost love. =')



2 comments: