Monday, July 11, 2011

another lesson learnt, thank you



You're just like a beautiful flower, surrounded by honeybees and butterflies. 
And me, just like a leaf watching from a distance, who could only hope for your attention.

You know how they say, "People who are meant to be together always find a way to each other." It's been more than two weeks now. Sometimes, I'm convinced I'm doing fine. Sometimes, I'm just not. Perhaps all I have been doing was putting on a strong face even if it's breaking me inside. Last night, I think I learnt a pretty great lesson. Knowing she had the courage to make such a decision to end things really gave that line a whole new meaning. If he comes back, then she'll never let go again. But if he doesn't, well, God has better plans ahead for you.


I guess I just needed such a reminder once in a while. =')

No comments:

Post a Comment