Tuesday, July 19, 2011

and she writes " =) " with tears in her eyes



Remember this book? It was a gift. A lovely gift. A gift given out of understanding, and love. A gift, that caught me by surprise. I have to admit, it wasn't what I would have expected. But it truly melt my heart. For I know that the little things mattered to you as well as it did to me. And still do. 

19th July, I finally finished reading Vampire Diaries. It's okay if you didn't know this book is actually a collection of perhaps the third and fourth series. Well, I didn't know there are four series too before you gave me this. It's okay if I actually love the movie more than the book itself. It's okay that I never thought of reading this book because receiving it from you brings a whole different meaning to it. It's okay if it's just a book. Because it all matters. All of it. I was so excited about starting to read it. Yet, when I really did begin on this gift of yours, that initial excitement faded, slowly. I couldn't wait to finish reading it because, because...I don't even know it myself. I guess I just wanted to. Maybe I thought, I could proudly tell it to you that I've finished reading your gift and perhaps I could relish that smile you have again.

But no. I couldn't, not anymore. I wish I could tell you now that I'm done reading it. I really wish I could. And what I hope for is perhaps, out of my league now. Perhaps, you would stumble onto this and realize that you've become the core of all these. Perhaps, maybe.

19th July, finished reading Vampire Diaries, but, I could no longer tell you that myself. 

i m*** h**

No comments:

Post a Comment