Saturday, July 30, 2011

that lovely message was 520



Yesterday, I was overjoyed when I got to know that my phone has been fixed.
Today, I'm saddened by the fact that fixing this phone would actually mean losing all messages and almost everything in it.

I am sad, really really sad by it. It kills me inside. I'm so lost, so lost and can't understand why is it happening to me. Why must it happen to me? And why must be those messages that I have to lose? Those messages mean everything, everything to me. And now, they're just gone, gone forever. Everything gone. Every single one of them. I still remember the ones that were the sweetest, and also those that were the most bitter. But I don't want to just have them in my memory, I want to see them and feel them too. Why can't I just hang onto this last chance, last hope? Why must things be so cruel sometimes? I just wish it wouldn't have happened on me. ='(

I wanted to ask you, face to face if you still have those messages that meant so much to you. I hope you still do, but then, I'm also afraid your answer might be otherwise. I wish you still have them, for I am hoping that maybe I could transfer them into my phone and keep them safe now. I've learnt, I've learnt to treasure such precious moments, thoughts, words. But I could never bring them back again. ='(

What could I say anymore? All is gone. Gone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment