Friday, July 8, 2011

this is home, you feel home to me



Dudeeeee, I just became a fan of Transformers! ;D




I watched it. Today.


Did it come as a surprise? I'm sure it did. Man, when would I even wanna watch a robot movie which looks nothing more like Power Rangers? Oh no, I never fancied such movies and I guess I've been discriminating the previous Transformers series as well. My bad. ;P


I watched it with Lai Yee today. Double surprise? ;D


There's a first time for everything you know. This was one of it. Too bad she didn't manage to get her lost mechanical pencil in Popular. I know just how it feels. Something you've been having for such a long time and all of a sudden, it's just gone. You have no idea where it is, you have no idea how to get it back and worse still, you feel like a part of you is missing and there seems to be nothing you could do to make it feel better. Okay, maybe I exaggerated but it was supposed to be a metaphore. The feeling is just the same, ain't it?


I watched The Green Lantern the other day, not because I chose to but because the ticket was already bought. I never thought I would enjoy it that much but I did. And I guess I've not really been myself lately. Not in a bad way but perhaps, in a good way. Dude, I just watched Transformers! That is enough to explain it all isn't it? ;P


Well, not entirely because of that too actually. I guess this feeling came about when I was queuing to buy tickets today. Coincidentally, I looked up and saw the poster of some Chinese kungfu movie that stars Donnie Yen. It's just normal to bring back memories. It's just normal to go back to that day where I accompanied you to watch one of his movies. It's just normal to remember how I felt about the movie but still wanted to continue it all the way with you because that was what I knew I wanted to do. Just by being there with you, for you. 





This picture is just super cool! Optimus Prime! Dammit, I just mentioned a robot's name!



Bumblebee! <3


I've gotta admit, this movie is so full of suspense. Or not. At least it was, for me, Throughout the movie, I was like, "No, no, Bumblebee! I don't want Bumblebee to die!" No, seriously. Bumblebee is sooooo cuteeeeee! ;D


I guess this movie isn't that bad after all. I should probably watch the first two movies. But it was super long man! I was sitting in the cinema thinking how long more will it be. Not that it was boring, it wasn't. Maybe it just felt longer than it should. Besides, I don't know if it's me or  the earlier parts of the movie were quite confusing and long-winded. I can't even understand!  


Maybe it's me. ;P


And on my way home, I came across several cars that looked super cool. Just like sports cars. And I thought, "You look like Autobots!" So now I'm actually having this illusion that cars could transform themselves into robots and it got me wondering what my Kelisa would turn into if it were an Autobot. ;D Maybe a smaller and light brown version of Bumblebee? I WANT BUMBLEBEE! It would be EPIC! Won't it??? ;D


I imagined you by my side, watching this with you, exploring a new side of me. But clearly you weren't there. Clearly, I thought wrongly. I imagined pleading and telling you that I do not want Bumblebee to die. I imagined you holding my hands, smiling and thinking how silly I am and telling me it's gonna be alright because Bumblebee isn't going to die. I imagined telling you excitedly that I wanna watch Harry Potter with you when the trailer came on screen, because that was what we did last year. I imagined being the one you want to watch Donnie Yen's new movie with. I imagined telling you I would gladly watch it with you no matter how much you would convince me that it's gonna be full of violence and that you won't want me to shed a tear for watching extreme violence. I imagined it all with you, for you. Imagine.


If I appear strong to you, please don't easily believe that.




I wish I could transform into a robot too. Seriously EPIC! ;D


Thumbs up to Transformers! 
I LOVE BUMBLEBEE! ;DDD

No comments:

Post a Comment