Tuesday, March 6, 2012

you have to be spontaneous for moments like these!



Let's play! :)

1. I'm doing good! :)
2. My life, especially my momma. 
3. The hair dye story momma and I share.
4. Avril Lavigne's Wish You Were Here. That's the first song that came to my mind when I read this. And because...well, the lyrics hit the bottom of my heart.
5. I...have...no...idea. :D
6. Was watching Huan Zhu Ge Ge. The new series!
7. Animal rights! Especially those poor creatures that people are so used to despising them!
8. I like snakes. :D
9. Until now, I hardly believe in it.
10. In a very complicated relationship with my thoughts and dreams and of course, movie characters. :D
11. It was a story that might some day become a tete-a-tete between me and my grandchildren.
12. When was last summer? Malaysia's always in summer.
13. 五阿哥 in the new Huan Zhu Ge Ge series! :D And Damon Salvatore, and Ken Duken, and Chuck Bass and of course Josh Duhamel! Yes, the one from Transformers. :D
14. Oh, this has got to me. Been listening to soundtracks from Titanic lately, and also soundtracks from Huan Zhu Ge Ge.
15. We went canopy walking together? LOL

16. No one, and because there were no reason for it. HA!
17. Perhaps, nah, can't think of any right now.
18. My decision for the future. If I could turn back time and if I could change what I have done, I would want to work towards my real dream and be somebody that I aspire to be.
19. Sorry! Have never been intoxicated! I'm far stronger than that! HAHA
20. God and momma. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment