Friday, March 2, 2012

genuinesmnity


Hypocrisy thrives everywhere. In workplace, in homes, in us. Whether intentional or unintentional, at some point, some where in our lives, we're bound to say this and do the other. Some people have become so used to such practice that they have no difficulty or remorse in doing so. I'll just call them seasoned hypocrites. I'm not directing this to anyone. It's just, for the period that I've been working in a corporate environment, even if it's only a tenth of the entire company, I could say I've been witness to such unintentional dishonesty. And I thought to myself, who could escape such a thing? 

Then there are those that meant well but they inevitably resort to this way. I bet people are bound to do it. Not because we want to but we thought that there are no other choices. Reasons for it? I don't want to hurt your feelings. I simply want to protect you. I can only tell you when the time is right. It's not what you think it is. It's not supposed to be this way. You weren't supposed to see it happen. I meant well.


To judge an act like this to be good or bad, that's definitely not the place for us. How can it be us when we ourselves succumb to it as well? But from an outsider's point of view, I've seen it happen, I've learned.

Let's be true to ourselves. Like Optimist Prime! :D


Stay calm and read Harry Potter. Or other books from Rowling. Yes, she's coming out with a new book. Not Harry Potter or anything about Quidditch. Let's just wait, if it's worth buying, I'll fork out those cash. 

No, I'm just gonna buy it. :D


No comments:

Post a Comment