Tuesday, March 20, 2012

that's it, that's my heart



I love how movies move people's emotions. I love how movies can make me laugh even when I can't muster enough energy to twitch those muscles. I love how movies can make me shed tears like I never did in so long a time. I love how movies can make me smile wide open without any efforts of making the slightest sounds. I love how movies are able to provoke me and bottle up countless dislikes towards certain fictional characters. 

I think, movies that have the capability to do such things towards a person who is so physically distant and unconnected with the characters and yet so mentally and emotionally engaged, are A-class movies. Really. Maybe we should start a new award-giving ceremony to give credit to movies that make people cry most, movies that make people laugh most, movies that make people sad most, movies that make people angry most and so on. By then, viewers wouldn't spend any more money on voting for their favourite movies but will instead resisting their emotions when watching the movies that they do not want to see walking away with the award. Brilliant isn't it? :D

I love how movies make me wish for things that realistic people would deem it foolish or impossible. I know, movies are movies and I should not wish for anything more than what I have been blessed with. But well, sometimes it feels good being able to wish for something. It gives me hope, I suppose. :)

The new HZGG erupted a bottle of wishes in me, just like how a volcano erupts. I wish to be like 小燕子. I wish to have her optimism. I wish to have her innocent laughter. I wish to have her pure mind. I wish to have her passionate heart. I wish to have her mischief and fun-filled character. I wish to have her long hair. I wish to know martial arts like she does. I wish to have a weapon like she does. And then there's 萧剑. I wish to have a brother like him. One that could protect me from anything and everything. One that is and will always be there no matter in times of pleasure or difficulties. One that does not and will not allow  anyone to bully and hurt me. One that teaches me various lessons about life. If ever I would have my own children one day, I would want to have a son first, and then a daughter. That way, my son could and would always be my daughter's big brother. A big brother that she looks up to and always living in his protection. If ever I have my own children. :)

I bet Dali is a pretty awesome place. From the looks of it, there are vast green lands and pastures where animals are free to roam. Lambs, goats, cows, sheeps. That's why I love movies. They provide a place for imagination. Someday, if I have the chance, I would want to live life like 小燕子. Free of worries. I'd want a life like that. Simple yet joyful life. Everyday, I would bring the sheeps out for morning exercise. We would run side by side until our legs could no longer bear the weight. I shall rise before the sun rises and not leave before the sun sets. I would strum guitar to the lovely creatures and breathe in the freshest air earth could provide. I would ride a horse to the top of a hill, and then to another, and another, until I have conquered all the hills.

I wish to have a love like 小燕子. It may be a difficult journey, but I am willing to try. I wish to have a love that gives hope. I wish to have a love that is worth waiting for. I wish to have a love that does not give up even though there will be countless obstacles waiting ahead. I wish to have a love that is undying. I wish to have a love of 小燕子 and 永琪. :)

Am I wishing too much?

Okay, I am. But let these wishes remain where they should be, in my heart. I shall patiently wait for that one day where these wishes will come to me. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment