Friday, March 9, 2012

like a place in Scotland



Macaroons! 

And no, I've not tasted any of its kind yet. But soon, you'll see. :)

I've always loved English. Not the language that I mean, but the style. English style, English tea, English living, English houses, English people, English food, English china, English poetry, English literature, English stories, English movies, English places, and England!

Victorian style, or Elizabethan era or Katherina Petrova's period, I love them all. :D Don't even bother asking me the history of those eras and which one came first. I have totally no clue about it either. Sometimes when I watch Vampire Diaries and Pride and Prejudice, I tend to picture myself wearing those exquisite and so elaborately ornamented gowns, attending balls held at elite society's houses, accompanied by really fine gentlemen. Okay, even if one gentleman will do too. 

Call me old-fashioned, I think I'd very much enjoy living in those periods. I suppose I could do a month without my laptop, or a phone. Or maybe a week. Or less. :D Nevertheless, I'd still want to try! Lemme be Katherina Petrova for just that little while. :)


Sometimes, if not always, I think I imagine too much. I bet if I were to be abandoned on a wide expanse of lush green pasture, I could simply lie on my back from dawn until dusk and until the stars come out to greet the moon. I simply could. Maybe fall asleep for awhile, then get up and imagine some more. 

Without these helpful imaginations, I dare not think of how my life would be. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment