Thursday, March 22, 2012

kid again


I'd like to become a child again sometimes. If there is but one mini time machine like the one Hermione had, I would be the luckiest kid in the whole wide world!

I only ask for simple stuffs, like reliving those nights when momma would turn on nursery rhymes and tuck us in bed. Those tunes would be our companions and replay themselves until we have found our way to Neverland. Such simple joy. :)


I could definitely use one of those sentiments for this night. 
The need is just there. 

Being ALMOST grown up now, there are so many considerations that we take into account. Like, if I turn on the stereo and put my favourite songs on play throughout the night, who knows what will happen to me when the next electricity bill comes in? Or, who's gonna turn it off for me after I have gone to play hide and seek with Peter Pan? 

By the way, I can't even play CDs on my stereo. 

But I want to have songs playing in the background every night until I fall asleep!


Really. My sense of humour.

You think I'm joking? 

That's just my sense of humour. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment