Saturday, March 10, 2012

underneath these depths


Quick! A word for this picture.



Narnia. :)

If there was a secret world as Narnia, I wouldn't mind having another cupboard in my room. If Narnia were real, I could be one of the four siblings or the youngest girl who ventured deep into the cupboard and loose herself in the midst of falling snowflakes.

I think people living in this world right now are often too realistic. We definitely lack imaginations, people! We are so cooped up with humanly issues that we forget how to have fun. A place like Narnia is exactly what we all need. A place where a minute in the real world is equivalent to a year in the imaginary setting. A place where creatures are not earthly creatures. A place where trees can uproot themselves and walk to another land to settle themselves. A place where carriages still exist. A place where kind-hearted elves are friends with talking wild animals. A place where summer is actually winter and autumn becomes spring. A place where the great palace is the only wonder on that land. A place where brave warriors ride on horses and protect the land. A place where fairies sprinkle stardust onto a wide expanse of blooming flowers. A place where harps are played to welcome princesses. A place where rainbow is an everyday sighting. A place, just for us.

Someday, I hope I shall find my very own Narnia. And I could ride a horse. :)


2 comments: