Tuesday, March 6, 2012

that girl behind the beautiful smile



I know a girl, who hides behind her smile. She does not know how her smile impacts the people around her. She does not realize how bright her smile can be. She is not aware how her smile may appear like the sun's beams to the greenery surrounding her. 

I know a girl, who lacks the confidence in having pictures taken of her. She has no idea how badly the person behind the camera wishes to capture that laughter she lets off. She is clueless of the value a single moment of hers becomes to a person. 

It is a normality to think of the flaws that we have ourselves. Yet, when we set our eyes too much or too long on these flaws that we own, we forego the uniqueness and special features that we posses as well. 

I wish to let her know that she does not need to be shy to look straight into the camera and out on her best smile. I wish to let her know that her confidence is what gives people hope even in the darkest hours. I wish to let her know that she has to be the first to believe and be convinced of her own beauty before anyone else can have the right to do so. I wish to let her know she's beautiful even if she does not realize it now yet. I wish to let every single human being on earth to know that they are special in their own way. I wish to let them know that they are beautiful.

You, if you are reading this, are as beautiful as you wish to be.
You are. You just gotta believe it.

No comments:

Post a Comment