Saturday, March 10, 2012

where the flock of bird goes, I'll be there



Do you ever have that feeling of loneliness? That feeling of not belonging to a certain place  or within a certain group? That feeling for being the odd one? That feeling of looking at those around you and thinking, 'Am I even supposed to be here?'? That feeling of, not being the included one?

I guess we all experienced it somehow, sometimes. It's the sense of belonging that we lack. Or that I lack, perhaps. It makes us feel bad for ourselves. It makes us feel like a complete stranger. It makes us question ourselves. It makes us doubt the bond that was said to exist between us and those around us. It makes dejection surface. 

Then I thought, perhaps I'm a rolling stone. You know that saying of rolling stones that grow no moss? Yeah, I think I could be that for now. Until I find my very own belonging position, I'm still a rolling stone. One that keeps on rolling and rolling. One stop after the other. Perhaps it would be some time before that deciding moment comes. Well, I guess that very point for me is busy preparing for my arrival. Not a bad thing after all. At least I'm not covered with moss. :)

The phrase, "You are not alone" makes its meaning more significant now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment