Thursday, October 27, 2011

until the stars fall from the sky


They say, when something happens and causes a huge impact on you, it is likely there will be unforeseen changes that would raise the eyebrows of those around you. Somehow, something within yourself is altered and maybe even without you realizing it. It just happens so swiftly and seemingly so naturally that to you, it is nothing to be worried about.


I've started having a thing for indie music. Well, I thought I used to like indie music but the truth was, I simply liked the thought of me loving indie music. Uh, oh well.



They're awesome. Especially UK music. I love UK and I love UK music as much! 

Me: I love UK. It's so pretty!
Mum: Who?
Me: UK. England!
Mum: Pretty??

Well obviously my mum thought I had a weird usage of descriptive languages. ;P

Belle and Sebastian. Super awesome. ;)



This is just too cute not to share it. Well yeah, the animation is as nice to watch as the song is to be listened. So 500 Days of Summer-like. ;)

Then we have Sufjan Stevens, also another fantastic singer. So far, this song has caught my interest. 


Have you noticed that the beginning of this song bears similarity to Chinese pop songs? It certainly does to me.


I am so loving this! Yes, The Last Shadow Puppets- The Age of the Understatement. \m/
;D

This is already my song of the day. I was simply listening to The Last Shadow Puppets songs on Youtube and somehow, a glimpse at the title brought me to this super duper amazing song.  Just perfect. ;)


It's just too beautiful. Way too beautiful.

I'm loving the songs that I used to avoid listening. I'm even starting to accept and more so, enjoy those songs that used to have such important significant. Which still do.



I'm starting to like Arctic Monkeys. That scares me somehow.


No comments:

Post a Comment