Thursday, October 27, 2011

answer that calling




Someone just please do that to my hair. Yes, I totally need someone who is so kind and helpful and willing enough to grasp that bunch of unruly hair of mine and hold it in place so I won't get all itchy in my face. Just because my hand always gets tired easily when I do it myself. ;P


Backpack travelling and road trips. I just NEED to have these both elements in my entire life. And I'll be the most clueless wanderer that country will ever have because all things will be foreign. All things are strangers to me. And where hope will be renewed and strengthened. ;)


I would so want to try this. Feels just like in The Notebook (though I haven't watched) and A Walk To Remember. Yes, just like those hopeless romance stories that'll have my heart melt right away. Lying on the crystal clear pool of water and simply letting the breeze take over and the water to wash away every little doubt and worry if there are.

Even if those doubts and worries won't leave me, I could just relax and enjoy that blend of warmth and coldness around me. And maybe, think. Think of the past, the present and what could be. Think of what I could do. Think of what I could learn to cook. (very unlikely) Think of what I could eat. Think of what movie to watch. Think of what book to read. Just, think.

No.


It's a yes or no question anyway. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment