Saturday, October 29, 2011

a love like allie and noah


So I watched 'The Notebook' today. It was just, down right hopelessly romantic and yet painful to watch. Well, you could say it's predictable of how a typical romance film is but when you have been through what the story relates, you can definitely connect with the characters and feel their anguish and pain but most of all, the passion and love that burns in their hearts.

I have to say, Ryan Gosling looks extremely good-looking in here. And have I mentioned he is quite adorable too? Oh, and quite cheesy. And man, he IS good at kissing! ;P




I do. I do want a love that keeps people moving forward, a love that drives people insane but has a clear mind of the one that their hearts desire, a love that gains respect and admiration, a love that pains people to witness but is worth every wound it causes, a love that knows no boundaries, a love that is pure and genuine, a love that is fun and lively, a love that is mature yet childish, a love that exists between two lovers, a love between you and me.

Allie: I wanna go out with you!

Noah: Alright, alright, we'll go out.

How adorable! ;D

***

Noah: Would you just stay with me?

Allie: Stay with you? What for? Look at us, we’re already fighting.

Noah: Well that’s what we do. We fight. You tell me when I’m being an arrogant son of a bitch and I tell you when you’re being a pain in the ass. Which you are, 99% of the time.

***

If you say that, I'll be prepared. Because I'll be ready to take on the risk if you are. After all, what is there for the heart to deny?

"I didn't plan on falling in love with you, and I doubt you planned on falling in love with me. But once we met, it was clear that neither of us could control what was happening to us. We fell in love, despite our differences, and once we did, something rare and beautiful was created. For me, love like that has happened only once and that's why every minute we spent together has been seared in my memory. I'll never forget a single moment of it." 
- The Notebook


It never was. It never is. And it never will. 

I could only wish upon my heart to hear you say so.


Stories like these, give me hope. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Just watch the movie and remember you post something about it like this in you blog, went back and read your post xDD really a nice movie xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha. awhhhh, how nice of you to remember what i posted! :) yes, it really is a nice movie. watch A Walk To Remember as well. heartbreaking story also :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha of course! i'm your reader neh!! haha.. yeah, watched. very sad and nice movie also..xD

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. thank youuu! yaloh, i think i'm gonna watch all over again. :D

    ReplyDelete