Friday, October 28, 2011

this 26th


Yesterday was an eventful 26th. Just when you think or expect everything to go perfectly normal on another ordinary Wednesday, circumstances turn around and show you how unpredictable they may be.

Firstly, it was Deepavali. Although I may be unforgivably late for this, but allow me to say this,
Happy Deepavali to all of you out there, whether celebrating or not, we can't deny the fact that it's a holiday makes it all the more joyful. ;D Just kidding. Have a great one, if you are planning on a post-festival celebration. ;)

Secondly, there was some bad news that we received early in the morning yesterday. Like I said, death is so unpredictable. One day you see this person and the next, he or she vanishes from this earth forever. It's sudden, it's never easy and it's scary. You really don't know what will happen tomorrow and how the turn of events would be. It's just like the storm. No, wait, it's not. At least you can feel the storm coming even if you could not see the signs of it. Perhaps, it's more like lightning. When it comes, it gives no warning or whatsoever because that is its job. Strike as it is.


You can't see it with your bare eyes. But it's just looming in the darkness, waiting for the time. But sometimes it happens so tragically. When that happened, suddenly my mind picked up the saying that Albus Dumbledore had for Harry. 

"Do not pity the dead, Harry. Pity the living, and, above all those who live without love."

Love your loved ones. Cherish them, tell them how much you love them. Or if you can't bring yourself to speak those words, at least show them in action of your gratefulness and thoughtfulness towards them. Resent no more because those angry words might be the very last thing you would want them to remember. Love them, and let yourself be loved.

Rest in peace. May God bless your soul and let you be at peace.


26th means, everything. To me. The 26th of this month marked a full four month. Sometimes it seems like only a brief period has passed, but if you are the one going through it, it feels like eternity. Okay, maybe not eternity for I have not known how long actually is eternity. But it would probably feel like years. Perhaps that explains why I've been thinking about it so much lately, hoping against hope that it would be something pleasant. Then it gets me wondering, if my thoughts are shared by you too. 

How was I to know if you never told?

Well, it's hardly likely that I can't fall asleep at night and ended up lying awake until the sun beans penetrate my windows. Nay, I can definitely fall asleep very soon. It is only occasionally that I need more time to get myself to escape from reality. But that does not mean I go to bed every night without the slightest thought of that togetherness, that possibility, that hope, that could-be.


Can I say he's mine? Because he is just too HOT. His smirk, his eyes, his smile, his gaze only for Elena. I would so want him to be with Elena in the end. Then maybe Stefan could be with Caroline. But then I would want Caroline to be with Matt. Yet something tells me there's sparks going on between Caroline and Tyler. Okay, stop, enough of it. I'm just drifting far away from here. ;P

It is. Isn't it? Painful, pointless and overrated. Well, I've been too in love with the idea that Disney has planted in me since a young girl that someday, if you wait patiently and longingly, your prince will arrive and there will be a "happily ever after" ending. People are changing this concept and so is the society. I think we should form an NGO to create awareness of this Disney principle and revive what was lost through modernization of romances. No?
Never mind. Let myself be consumed with it and I shall myself be contented with it. 

I still do believe real life fairy tale can exists. After all, it is the human imagination that gets people strive for what they want in life. Well at least that's the case for me. ;)


If you ask me, "Will you go back to when it all started and do it all over again?"

"I will."

Gee man, even Winnie the Pooh has some intelligence over humans. I shall probably eat more honey like they do. Bees produce honey (or do they?). Well the point is that they have something to do with honey and so does this bear. (Is Winnie the Pooh a bear, or...?)
Let's eat more honey. They definitely do bring us some positive effects. ;) 


I could just be that little girl who lies on that shoulder you provide. 

And fall asleep. ;) 

No comments:

Post a Comment