Tuesday, October 25, 2011

forever we could be


I feel lucky today! Lucky when I went back to college to finish up my Visual Comm portfolio. Lucky when the rain stopped once I was just about to leave. Lucky when I was in the toilet, something reminded me to print the McD's voucher. Lucky when I was prompted to flip the coin to decide whether I should go to Mid Valley to purchase those remaining cloths for Performing Arts, but then ended up making the final decision myself. Lucky I got the Chemistry SPM past year workbook for bro. Lucky I got a parking space not long after I drove into the parking lots at Mid Valley! ;D

Psst, for those of you who are familiar with Mid Valley's parking, I am sure you would understand how lucky I felt. 

I was guilty for awhile. What happened was, I was in the basement of Sunway Pyramid's parking. As I was driving round in search of an empty lot, my arm magically gave pressure to the honk and IT HONKED THE PAIR OF ELDERLY COUPLE who was about to cross to the other side. Awhhhh mannnnnnnn! I felt so terribly terribly awful! I did not mean to and I guess the uncle and auntie were forming some pretty negative impressions of me already. I am so so so sorry. =((

Then at Mid Valley (no, it did NOT happen again), as I was rounding the place hoping to get extra lucky, a pair of elderly couple seemed to be heading towards one of the cars parked against the wall. And yay! Lady Luck was with me then.


That's why I love seeing elderly couples together. Holding hands, talking and giggling, strolling in the evening park where roses bloom, sitting in a corner of McD gently feeding fries to each other, whispering words of love, exchanging sincere kisses. 

They rock!


How adorable. ;)


Let's patiently wait for that day to knock upon my door. And we'll jump like spoilt little monkeys on your bed, I'll hit you with your favourite pillow and you'll catch me around thw waist where we'll both go tumbling down the floor. I think there should be two spare pillows, just in case I want to take it further and tear open the pillows. ;D


Secretly, you opened my diary and read its contents even though you know I'll get mad. But after a few bickering, you'll hold me in your arms and we'll both flip through the pages together. That's why it's a good thing to keep a diary now. I have mine! ;D


Oh, and autumn! I loveeee autumn. You'll sweep away the leaves and form a tiny mountain out of it. Just before you relocate them into a rubbish bag, I'll prance and jump and lay my buttock on top of it and you'll just have to repeat the process all over again. But not before chasing me around the neighbourhood and screaming on top of your lungs that I can never run too far away because you'll find me anyhow.


You prepare hot chocolate and I'll put in marshmallows. And we'll sit on the couch and cuddle with Disney classic playing on the TV. Yes, that's a must. Disney classic is a must. ;D


Let's do it! Whisper a whisper and let it flutter upwards, where dreams are made possible. COME GO CATCH A BUTTERFLY!


Sounds terrific doesn't it? You and I could make the perfect team. Well, we could come up with the weirdest and wildest idea every single day and never get bored of it. Until the end of time. ;)


I promise.


One Tree Hill is AWESOME!

No comments:

Post a Comment