Monday, October 24, 2011

i could make you a terrific companion


Just the other day, I overheard the word that there will be a 3-month break after this semester. I'm not wholly confirmed about it for I have not even checked the academic calender. 

But even so, I think I have already begun planning for that holiday. ;D


It's a secret. And if I really do make it happen, you'll know all about it. 
Let's see how it goes. ;)


I'll soon become a wanderer. Because that's what life should be.
Venture into unfamiliar places, absorb all you can with the five senses you are equipped with, adapt, change, live it. That's life.

I'm gonna make mine worth it. What about you? ;)


I've skipped swimming for the past two weeks. One, because of the assignment. Two, because I fell ill. Three, all these are excuses. ;P

My appetite has been growing tremendously fast lately and I can't seem to find a solution to curb it. Or perhaps I should not even attempt so. But I'll regret the next time I weigh myself. So, I'd better start swimming again!



No comments:

Post a Comment