Saturday, October 8, 2011

October is in the air


Oh hello October! ;)
Oh look! We're right in the middle. 


Gee, I wish Halloween is as popular here as it is in the States or UK. I can't be sure which one of them is even more popular. It would be super fun if it is a tradition in this country. Then I could dress up as a witch, a pretty one just like Hermione, or even Bellatrix Lestrange. I like her. ;D Maybe. And the best part is I could go around the neighbourhood, knocking on random people's doors and waiting to fill my witch's hat with candies and chocolates. Preferably chocolates. My favourite. ;D


How awesome! Perhaps we could sometime have a tea party where we'll make the most bizarre-looking cookies and enjoy steaming hot chocolate. ;D

BOO!


Oh yeah! Paranormal Activity is back, baby! Hesitate not, I am so gonna watch this epic film. The trailer looks more believing than the previous sequel. I CAN'T WAIT.

October is going to be fantastic. I know it will. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment