Thursday, February 16, 2012

a romance from St. Andrews


If I never watched, I never knew. 
If I never knew, I wouldn't be loving it so much right now.




This was what I indulged myself in last night. I have to admit though, Prince William is so much more good-looking in this movie! I'm practically falling head over heels with him already. :D


Scenes from it have been running through my mind repeatedly today. It's just lovely, lovely to be able to have such a film to watch on the lives of this amazing couple. Yes, it may not be entirely true but it gives us a glimpse into the struggles and emotions that they face, just like we normal people do.


That is why I love happy endings so much. I love seeing people happy. I love seeing the smiles on their faces. I love how two people can look into the eyes of the other and understand the message conveyed without uttering a single syllable. I love how a simple and tender kiss on a girl's hand would be everything to make her day. I love how a guy is willing to get down on one knee and ask the lifetime-worth question. I love seeing the reaction of a girl's face when the love of her life proposes to her. I love how a guy would slip a diamond ring softly onto the finger of his beloved. I love the 'I do's. 


I love the story of William and Catherine. :)


Both in movie, and in real life. 


William and Catherine's romance is a fairytale. Let me believe in this fairytale.


"I promise I will always love you, and I will protect you until the day I die." - Prince William




P.S. This Kate looks a tad bit like Nina Dobrev. Or so I feel. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment