Tuesday, February 14, 2012

love, loved, lovely day


14th February, that time of the year again. Chocolates, bouquets of stunning red roses, lavish dinner, super-sized cuddly bears, heart-shaped balloons, what else? Well, at least those are the ones that come into my mind right now.

Sadly, it doesn't have that much significance to me this day. I don't know, perhaps it's my work and all. But still that shouldn't be an excuse. So it was a pretty good sight when I was on my way home after work. Caught a glimpse of a lady with a bouquet of flowers in her hand. And that sight, brought a smile to my face. It really did. ;D

I think that was really sweet. Coming from someone who has never fancied receiving flowers as a gift, I now find it giving a much deeper significance to the receiver. Some may find this boring, some may think unnecessary, some would be over cloud nine even if it's only a stalk of rose she receives. How amazing it is, isn't it? Just a simple gift like that is able to cast away the rain and bring on sunshine and rainbow. It's a beautiful thing to do, really. ;)


Beautiful. Just like snow falling gracefully upon pedestrians. Just like the two phone booths become the company to the other.

Then I saw another lady with a bouquet of roses. I'm pretty sure they were roses. I mean, they have the colour of roses. ;D And then another girl with another bouquet. Then on this night, many posts on Facebook are on Valentine's Day. I'm proud to say I'm so glad for those who have the other half to celebrate this day with. ;)


Unfortunately, there are some things, or more like mentality that you simply can't put it off. Like, forever alone? Guys, don't ever feel yourself alone. Because you're not. If you are, you won't be reading this anyway. Someone, somewhere, feels as you do, wishes as you do, hopes as you do, loves as you do. Being single is really a fine thing. Never be upset just because you feel left out on this day. You know what? God is reserving someone better for you, someone who He thinks deserves you. Because God loves you, and me. ;D


Close your eyes, and feel the beauty around you. Not looking, but feeling it with your heart. There's so much love around you. Perhaps you've been too busy looking at the wrong places. Who knows? ;P

Love is everywhere. 

Let's not be down. We really should rejoice because after all, chocolates do taste superb and cakes are always girls' best comfort. Alright, at least that's true for me. 

Happy Valentine's Day to all humans out there! 
You have my love. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment