Thursday, February 16, 2012

He who opens the way



Life is really not a bed of roses. Sometimes, you get stuck in a situation that you have no clue how to get yourself out. You struggle, and you are in deep conflict with yourself between your heart and your mind. The one above will tell you to do what you should do, what you are supposed to do and ultimately, what the society expects you to do. Then that of intuition reminds you of who you are hidden underneath the layer of pretence, calling and urging out to you to save yourself from sinking deeper and deeper into an endless abyss. 

But decisions are usually hard to make, if not always. It seems to me as if it's a constant tug of war between 'should' and 'want'. You understand that you are obliged to do it, but it's not what you really want. Otherwise, you are not supposed to do it and yet it's so clear how much you really want to do just that. Responsibilities, duties, everything.


Somehow, I got myself into a situation as that. It took every ounce of perseverance to stay afloat. Because I know, I know I cannot just declare my dislike, walk away with my head held high and always escaping from something that is imminent in life. At one point or another, the time will come for us to grow up. Become mature and not to give up so easily anymore. Oh, it'll definitely come. But right now, I'm still pushing my way through. 


I was at a crossroad, debating with the sensibility and happiness. Had I finally came to a decision, I do not know. One thing I know is, God is here with me. He was, He is, and He will. I'm now relieved. You will too, if you ever happen to encounter a situation like this. Believe, and you will. ;)


Let your guard down, let your worries flow as far away as they want to, for God will always be with you. 

Shoo! Shoo! Life still rocks after all! 

Cause it's beautiful. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment