Sunday, February 12, 2012

a dragon call


Chinese New Year came and gone. My angpaos, never enough. ;)

Frankly speaking, I have to admit that I spent so much more than previous years on CNY clothes this year. Perhaps it's the sudden notion and daring attempt to have a complete makeover of myself. And, I bought two skirts for myself. Oops, surprise, surprise!

In total, I guess I had spent more than 300 bucks just on apparels this time. Well, I do feel bad once in awhile. I'll just have to scrimp from no onwards and use the least money that I could. No joke man.

Anyway, I was so fully pumped up on the first day of Chinese New Year. I was so decided to go house visiting to all my relatives. Uncles, aunts, cousins and all. Yet, it did not turn out quite that way I was hoping it would. My favourite cousin bro went back to his mum's hometown. My cousin sister, who I thought was coming over, will not be back in KL until late that night. Just too bad. 

Excitement on the first day. It is always so. ;D Here with bro. ;)


My work started on the third day of Chinese New Year. Oh well, what can I say?

Better late than never. So for all you folks out there,

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment