Sunday, February 12, 2012

rainbow that canvas



Braids! <3

I love braids! They are simple, yet I feel it being elegant, graceful, angelic. When I see braids, I think of ballerinas. When I see braids, I think of little girls that have their hair tied by their lovely mommas. When I see braids, I think of beautiful hair. When I see braids, I think of A Walk To Remember. 

I can tie braids. But I can't tie the kind that falls closely to the head. I tried, and I have no idea how it looks from behind. I'll just have someone kind enough to do it for me next time. Or maybe on my wedding day! Or a best friend's wedding day and I'll be her bridesmaid! With braids. ;D


Art is graceful. Paint is fulfilling. Without paint, there are no colours. Colours tell variety. Colours signify the presence of something, whether solid or abstract. So I like colours. They give hope. They give a sense of realism. They give life! Yes, that's what it is.;D


Valentine's Day falls next Tuesday! ;D I want chocolates! There should be chocolates for myself on that day. Or I shall ask momma to buy me a box of chocolates. Or a piece of chocolate cake? Ooh, I love cakes!

Let the love run free! 



2 comments:

  1. i want chocolate too!!!
    i loves them very much =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay cool, go get them yourself. ;)

    ReplyDelete