Tuesday, February 7, 2012

you confuse me!



Boys. You confuse me. They say girls are the more complex and deep of both species. But truth is, I find you more confusing. You are so difficult to fathom sometimes. You are unpredictable to me. You give off signals and have us go on the wildest imaginations possible. You tease us, make fun of us, joke with and about us, put the limelight on us, and make us feel specially treated. You set our hopes up high as mountains, yet crash that bubble in no time. You make us hopeful, then you let us fall without even trying. One moment you are all warm and sweet. The next moment you are cold and distant. Now you are arguing about the pettiest thing ever. Then you are being a stranger. You make us go in circles searching for answers, knowing that only you are the one who holds the key to it. You asked to be the key, then you tossed it away. You asked for the hand, then you shoved it aside. You climbed the ladder of priority without much effort. 
What is your point?

Boys. You frustrate me. You light the spark, then you dim the light. You say right, but you do it left. You bring me up, then you push me down. You assure me it is okay, then you put the guilt on me. You talk, then you are silent. You initiate, then you lay low. You approach, then you disappear. What do you want me to understand from your actions? What is the hidden message you want to be known? You hint at me, then you act all normal. You want me to know, yet you do not tell. You want me to guess, yet you deny every reply. You bring my heart and head to a junction. You put them in a conflict. You create the knot, yet you do not untangle them. You pose the question, but not the solution.
What is your point?


You are Lucas Scott, and now I am Brooke Davis.


Hoist the colours! I'd rather be reading my Harry Potter collection. ;D At least I can understand the story. This story you are opening way to, is so misleading and vexing.

You confuse me!


No comments:

Post a Comment