Wednesday, August 31, 2011

tales of coincidences



Beholdddd, Death does not like to be cheated. MUAHAHAHA

Okay, that just sounds so sadistic. ;P

Final Destination, what should I say about it. Well, in simple words, Final Destination is a movie of coincidences. Just wayyy too many coincidences that could actually happen in our daily lives. Coincidentally, this group got into a freak accident on the bridge. Coincidentally, this guy had a vision about the ominous disaster that is about to fall upon them. Coincidentally, one after another followed this guy and girl out of the bus. Coincidentally, this girl swung herself from the pole during her gym practices just because some powder got into her eyes. Coincidentally, a guy at a massage parlour died because the bed he was sleeping on gave way. Coincidentally, a spanner sliced through a man's skull. Coincidentally, the cycle repeats itself.

Coincidentally, I think I just gave away the spoiler. ;P

Luckily I never had high expectation from this sequel after watching the trailer.


Now watch the fourth installment. Just because it was the only one I remember well. XD I'm not even sure if I've watched the much earlier ones.




That's why. The latest installment's trailer didn't seem as interesting to me as its predecessor. So yeah, going in with the least expectation and coming out without any disappointment. Better that way I guess. I'd say it's not a terrible movie after all, yet, I still think the fourth one is better than this. XD






In the end, everybody dies. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment