Tuesday, August 30, 2011

laconia




Coincidentally, I stumbled upon the trailer of this brief series on TV just a week back. It seemed pretty intriguing and amusing to me. I almost forgotten about this whole series until I saw it appeared on yesterday's TV guide. Thankfully. ;)

I've watched 2 parts of it already. To tell the truth, the English they speak is tremendously QUICK. That really is how the olden days' English sounded like. I guess if I were to be transported back to those times, I would be no farther than a feet away from these people just to catch what they mouth. 

It's actually a historical reminiscent. The forsaken period of the Second World War and so be expectant of some gibberish German language. It feels like Titanic all over again as I watched this epic history story. It's even possible to relate certain distinguished characters with those of Titanic. What is most distinct in this drama is that it tells of the tension between the Germans and Brits during the most terrifying years on this planet. That's probably what differs Laconia from Titanic.

Okay, fine. I just said the obvious. LOL

AND, I noticed this pretty looking guy too. ;D




HOT RIGHT???

I KNOW! Okay, maybe not THAT good-looking in this picture but he definitely is one damn hot guy when he appears in the movie. Ohmygosh, sohotttt!



He's a captain by the way. Captain of the German U-Boat. "Capitane"- that's how they pronounce it isn't it? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment