Saturday, August 13, 2011

"You know I will."



;DDDDDD

LOOK!!! Harry Potter's poster! Like, THE poster! *jumps around*

Isn't that awesome? Like, I never really had a poster before. Well, not that I keep them anyway but this is so different. This was a gift from Mr Winston. How cool is that for a lecturer to give you a poster of your favourite book/movie series! Thank you so much sir! ;D
And you know what? Mum said I could even frame it! And yes, that is what I'm so gonna do with this super duper awesome poster. Oh by the way, it has this odd smell and I don't know if it's the ink or the type of paper it used. But it's still a poster of Harry Potter! ;D

Enough said. ;D

Two days ago, A levels' results were released. I know, I know, you may think that it has nothing to do with me but you're wrong. It has EVERYTHING to do with me. I wished you luck the night before, I wished you luck on the day itself again. I guess it should not be a wonder to you or anyone and definitely not even to myself as to why I did that. Perhaps, that was what I would have done even if the condition is not how it already is now. 


That night itself, I asked again. Oh well, maybe it's not your choice to share with me anymore. If only you knew how much it hurts to know that. But of course, I am glad that you seemed quite okay with your results. I guess it's better to be hurt by not knowing than to hear of your disappointment or sadness. I may not know what will be your next step is, or where you are heading after this. I wish I would know, I wish you would let me know. But whatever it is, you know you have my best wishes and all the luck in the world. =')



"Thanks for caring."

"You know I will." 

No comments:

Post a Comment