Monday, August 29, 2011

last friday night


For the past 18 years that I have been roaming this planet, I have never been for a karaoke session with my friends. Well, it all changed last Friday (night).

What an out of the blue outing I had.
What a random thing we did.
What a fun time we spent.
What an experience.
;)


Those old times we had during high school. Ahh, has it already been 2 years since we left school? How quickly time passes by us. Still, I'm glad I met you both. ;) Heartfelt speech okay? ;P



Someone please be so kindly as to figure out what on earth they were doing. I heard that they might wanna sign up in becoming the next Neway ambassadors. Probably.


The truth is, I wasn't hiding behind the LCD. I was just, leaning. ;P

It truly was an excellent experience. Surprisingly, there were no doubts or fears when your hand touched the mic and so naturally, your voice just pours onto it and amplified instantly. Yes, that was probably how it was like. I guess I've just got a thing for karaoke now. ;)

Let's have another one soon! ;D

No comments:

Post a Comment