Monday, August 29, 2011

29th August 2011, 11.11 p.m.



When life gives you bitter gourd, give it to a grandpa that needs it for dinner.
When life gives you chili, grind it and customize your own curry recipe. 
When life gives you onion, slice it and make a potato and onion broth. My favourite.
When life gives you a rainy day, go outside, spin around and drench yourself under the pouring water.
When life gives you chocolate, well, seize it all! ;D

That was just what I did! A Sunday surrounded with so much savoury chocolate that I seemed to melt into them. Not chocolate chocolate, but Book Fest chocolate. ;)

It's bliss after all to be surrounded by such a HUGE amount of books anyway. No, really.


 


There were just wayyyyy too many books that I wish I could buy. Good thing or what- I only brought 100 bucks there and then I realized I was under such a tight constraint to those tantalizing temptations. Really, I wish I could own all those books that I laid my eyes upon. Just wayyyy too brilliant to have them all for myself. I will, someday. 

And ohmygosh! I got Titania Hardie's Rose Labyrinth! It never even crossed my mind to even try to search for this book. Just like a wanderer, I went into the exhibition hall not having any specifications on the books that I intend to buy. Perhaps when under such a neutral mindset, it is of a higher chance that you get what you least expect which appeals to you too. Guess I got mine after all. Without the least bit hesitation, I grabbed one from the stack and stashed in gently into the basket I held. Thank God for such a wonderful gift.
 

63.90 bucks. Considered within the acceptable budget right? I hope so. There is still an external hard disk waiting for me this coming weekend at Mid Valley. ;P

 

More often than not, I do things randomly instead of intentionally. Even if it was intended, it became random afterward. Just like this, meant to mean something but becoming so random now. I like random. Random will be my thing. ;D


Life is as such. It is difficult. It gives you all kinds of stuffs that you never even wanted in the first place. It always goes against anything that you plan to do. It is never as soft as a bed of bright red roses. It is never a smooth journey where you can expect when the next stop will come. It is harsh, just like the weather in Savannah desert, extreme scorching heat in the light and piercing coldness in the dark. It is brutal, it never waits for you to get up, take a breath and plan your next strategies. It sprints into a run before you can say, START. It is jealous of the happiness we find. 

Well, maybe that is why we are here. 

Rainbow comes after the rain because we care to stand back, and spend a few moments to search the sky for colours. Smiles appear to hide those sad faces because you care enough to spare the little lives of the body cells in you. You fall, into a seemingly endless pit. When finally you feel like you have reached the bottom, it is pure darkness that your eyes could take in. Thanks to your helpful hands for groping around through this dark tunnel. You keep walking and walking, even when every lazy muscle in your legs is screaming out for you to stop. You won't listen to it. You know why? Because in your heart, you know that this tunnel will eventually lead to an opening. An opening lighted up by a brilliantly shining star, where not an inch on the ground will be left unlit. That's hope, and in hoping, you found your strength. That strength, brought you up to your feet once again. That strength, endures everything. That strength, is your inner will now.

If I got myself in, I'll get myself out. But for now, I'm still finding my way through. 


29th August 2011
11.11 p.m.

No comments:

Post a Comment