Sunday, August 14, 2011

the inflating balloon



I'm no superwoman, and no superhuman. I'm not capable of doing anything and everything and still being okay about it in the end. No, I'm not that great okay? I'm a human too. How could you just throw every question on me and expect me to solve the whole thing? Sometimes I just wish that people would at least give me a freaking damn break and look at things from my point of view, you know. You can't just depend on me alone and still think that I am okay with it. No, I am not okay with it all. I break down too. And for goodness' sake, don't ever tell me what to do and what not to do. Honestly, you can't and you shouldn't.

It's like, I'm now standing on the edge of this wall dividing patience and impatience. Yes, I'm on the verge of falling under the spell of impatience. Lately, I find myself keep reminding and planting this thought into my mind to be patient and patient and patient. I'm sorry but at times, you just have to understand that there is a limit. You just have to understand you can't step over the line and expecting me to understand it and take it lightly. 

Right now, I'm having that feeling whereby you feel like every burden's on you. So yeah, I'm about to break down any moment. Man seriously, gimme a freaking break!

I wanna scream at the top of my lungs, so much.

=((

No comments:

Post a Comment