Sunday, August 21, 2011

the old school



The Old School.

It might be because I was over bored or that it just happened to pass through my mind about my all-time favourite Taiwan drama. Oh yeah, if you're now in a state of immense shock, I can totally understand that. Not that I seem like a fan of Taiwanese drama anyway, right? ;P


Would it?



Sometimes I doubt this so-called 'strength' that I display. The seemingly happy face that I have to wear everyday, but when night falls, reality charges in. Because that's when everything becomes crystal clear again. How could I continue to deny it to myself? Watching you from afar, admiring the way you play the game, longing to take a closer look at that watch you wear, aching for what I know is already lost.

I dread the coming of 29th this month. I wouldn't know how it would all work out, I wouldn't know how you would react to it, for I dare not even imagine it myself. Perhaps it's all too frightening. I pray, I hope for the best. One thing I know, the 29th of this month seems to be the end of everything. Seems like it.

I secretly wish it won't be.


"When you're watching a drama and there is that one person you think about, that's where your heart points to."


Let's pray, and God will show the way. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment